Hi guys!

I just upgraded from a Bold to a Q10, and it's great! Just one problem. One of the reasons for changing up was the support of BBC iPlayer on the 10. However, bbc iplayer persistently says "this device is not currently supported" I try and access it. Is it just me? If so, then how can I get it working?

Thanks,

Rich

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 06:35 AM
    Hi guys!

I just upgraded from a Bold to a Q10, and it's great! Just one problem. One of the reasons for changing up was the support of BBC iPlayer on the 10. However, bbc iplayer persistently says "this device is not currently supported" I try and access it. Is it just me? If so, then how can I get it working?

Thanks,

Rich

Posted via CB10
    Hi Rich

Mine works fine (occasional buffering issue) - which programme are you trying to access, and via what method (eg Wi-fi home/public, or 4G)?

Are you clicking the iPlayer app, or clicking a link from the BBC website? I get less buffering problems if I click the iPlayer app

Never get any error messages, though the subtitles bit doesn't always work for some reason

Currently watching "A Very British Renaissance" on my Q10, connected to my Home Wi-Fi (the only fuzziness is because I drank too much claret last night.....)
    03-22-14 07:18 AM
    Downloaded the App and iPlayer works fine. No idea why it makes a difference, but it does, so thanks very much!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 12:48 PM