i do agree though, the side bezels have become way too apparrent. It sucks that the width of the Q10 is probably going to be smaller than the 9900
    03-26-13 09:08 AM
    i do agree though, the side bezels have become way too apparrent. It sucks that the width of the Q10 is probably going to be smaller than the 9900
    It's wider.
    03-26-13 09:26 AM
    Yea, it actually is wider

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    03-26-13 09:48 AM
    Attachment 143462
    These bezels are too thick?
    Yes they are.

It is currently in fashion to fit the largest possible screens into phones, but there is a limit to the size of phone you can hold comfortably so the bezels must get thinner and thinner. Whether you like or value this or not, it is still the current fashion.

One of BlackBerry's biggest problems is the perception that they are out-of-step and old fashioned. The physical keyboard is already a throwback feature for most people. Adding thick bezels around the screen just piles on the mustiness. They are only hurting themselves by using design elements that don't match what is currently popular.

You can get away with this if you are a trend setter, but BlackBerry right now is far, far, far from that.
    03-26-13 12:14 PM
    Yes they are.

It is currently in fashion to fit the largest possible screens into phones, but there is a limit to the size of phone you can hold comfortably so the bezels must get thinner and thinner. Whether you like or value this or not, it is still the current fashion.

One of BlackBerry's biggest problems is the perception that they are out-of-step and old fashioned. The physical keyboard is already a throwback feature for most people. Adding thick bezels around the screen just piles on the mustiness. They are only hurting themselves by using design elements that don't match what is currently popular.

You can get away with this if you are a trend setter, but BlackBerry right now is far, far, far from that.
    No they are not.
    03-26-13 01:25 PM
    With the black version, the perception is that the screen goes edge to edge. Even though we know there's still a black border all around, it still looks as if the screen goes to the end. The white verizon should have followed that same design philosophy at the very least.

Ideally, it should have just been edge to edge from the start but hey, it is what it is... We take it or leave it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    03-26-13 01:36 PM
81 ... 234