Hi guys,

I need some help. I got my Q10 2 days ago and this is my first thread on issues about it, so plz be a little cool that i didn't google evrything to the end, because I want to fix some bigger bugs easy before i dive deep into it.

1. issue
    I think it's a system bug, but:
    I cannot put my repeating appointments on to the year change. If I have an appointment, that is repeating, I cannot send endtime in the next year. The start date will just jump to the end date. Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. issue
    In some apps, like Skype oder KingSoft Office, I almost randomly but often cannot delete characters I just typed, e.g.:
    I type "Hellof" and want to delete the"f" and this works, but I write on like Hello World and instead I get "Hellof World". This happens kumulativ, meaning if I delete to the f and write again there would stand "Hellof Worldf World"

3. Question
    Is it possible to change the default search for standard BB10 browser? Bing is no search machine(like internet explorer) plus it's annoying.

4. Question
    Is it possible to download with Evolution browser? Didn't happen to me yet.

5. Question
    I can randomly open adress-bar in Evolution browser but what is the real mechanic to open that from inpage?

If u could answer some of these questions or solve some of the issues i would be very thankful.

Except from these I am very happy with the new Q10. The PSX-Emulator rocks so hard.

Greetz Roy

PS: My english is very bad last days, correct me if I am hard to understand.
    11-15-13 10:00 AM
    What OS version are you using?

Posted with my Q10!
    11-15-13 11:36 AM
    for item number 3, open the browser and begin typing your search criteria...upper right corner, hit the drop down and u can select another search engine...mine shows google, yahoo, or vzw since i'm on verizon
    roydebatzen likes this.
    11-15-13 01:04 PM
    Number 2 happened to me today when I was trying to put postal code in a box. My only solution was to type it in Bbm then copy it and paste to box. I was thinking it may have been a issue cause I'm using a leak.

Leaked 10.2.1. Couldn't resist
    11-15-13 02:47 PM
    I am running OS Version 10.2.0.424
    11-16-13 06:08 AM