I have a BBq10 but can't use it for the most obvious reason such being email. This is due to lack of support for BB10 and maas 360 an application used to lick down Android and IPhone devices. Does anyone know a work around using Android apps on the q10 that might make the phone look like an Android device to the server or am I stuck.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CB Forums mobile app
    02-20-14 11:15 PM
    BB 10 has both Lotus Notes Traveler as well as Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, built in (Go to Settings > Accounts > Add > Advanced)
    Your company would be using one of these for email on Android/iPhone. Just put the server/login/pass details in and it will work better than any android or iphone.

Very large number of companies have not yet upgraded to BES 10 servers so most BB10 people are using Traveler OR Activesync for their corporate emails.

Find out which one is being used by your company for android/iphones (Traveler OR Activesync)
    Then get your login/pass and the server address and enter them in accounts.
    If you need any help in entering these details in the BB10 Accounts page, post here and we'll help you along.
    02-21-14 12:41 AM