Can I recover my BB contacts without using a BB device?

My device is broken. But its hard is alive. When I tried accessing it by connecting to PC it asked me for device password, which I dont remember at all.

So i reloaded the software and now it asks me to complete the set up using BB device. Since the screen is broken, I cannot complete that set up.

Is there anyway to recover my contact? I have BB ID but I dont know if it can help me!

Or do I have only option to buy a BB device and then use my BB ID on new device?

Will appreciate any advice/suggestion.
    05-03-17 09:19 AM
    If you reloaded the software, I think you blew away everything that was on your device...contacts and all.
    If you were synchronizing like with a google account (or whatever your main email provider was), then you still have them.
    Hope this helps. Sorry about the cracked screen.
    05-03-17 09:33 AM
    So you have wiped the phone (reloaded the software).

You said you couldn't connect with your PC.... so have you at some point in the past been able to create a Backup file?

BBID alone means nothing with BB10, there is no online backup of basic data like with BBOS.

If you do have an older backup file... the key will be getting a device that uses the same version OS and using that file to do a device switch - which isn't always a success.
    05-03-17 09:37 AM
    Can I recover my BB contacts without using a BB device?

My device is broken. But its hard is alive. When I tried accessing it by connecting to PC it asked me for device password, which I dont remember at all.

So i reloaded the software and now it asks me to complete the set up using BB device. Since the screen is broken, I cannot complete that set up.

Is there anyway to recover my contact? I have BB ID but I dont know if it can help me!

Or do I have only option to buy a BB device and then use my BB ID on new device?

Will appreciate any advice/suggestion.
    Did you try connecting to a television?

Q10 SQN 100-1 on 10.3.2.2474
    05-03-17 10:47 AM