So I was in the middle of doing a Security Wipe on my Blackberry Q10, when my phone powered off.
    I hadn't realized the battery was low prior to starting it, so it died.

I have looked up the error code and many solutions/ways to reload the OS onto my phone via the computer and BB Link/Blend.

However, every time I try any of the options, my Blackberry Q10 is not recognized and does not connect.

I get a message on Blackberry Link to hold the power button down for 10 seconds to turn the device off, once I do that I get a message a few minutes later stating the following:

"A connection to the device could not be established. Please ensure that the device is properly connected to the cradle or USB cable, and that the cradle or USB cable is connected securely to your computer. Also ensure that the device has completed any startup operations. Then run the Application Loader Wizard again."

Tried many different USB cables, and every USB port. I tried two different computers as well, every cable and port on both.

I have also tried using the Autoloader by going in Program Files and then the RIM folder, to the App Loader there
    When I get to the second step, nothing shows up as connected.

The LED light on my BB Q10 is generally blinking red while plugged in, but changes to a steady green LED once in awhile as well while plugged in.

I am not sure what other options there are.. I just want my BB to be working again! *sad face*
    I think I have included all information that may be needed, if not please feel free to ask anything!
    It will be very much appreciated if anyone has a solution for this!
    Last edited by Starxox; 06-28-15 at 07:01 PM.
    06-28-15 06:45 PM
    Have you tried removing the battery and then plugging it to your pc without battery to see if BlackBerry Link finds it ?

Posted via P9983
    06-28-15 07:58 PM
    Yes I have.
    Though low and behold, I just tried another USB cable I found, have tried at least 20 already - But this one connected instantly and my Q10 is now reloading the OS! I can't believe it, I've been trying for WEEKS! Lol.
    Thanks for your reply,

Issue resolved!!!
    rayporsche likes this.
    06-28-15 09:09 PM