When I'm connecting my BB Q10 to charger or to PC nothing happens. It's not charging. PC also wont find device. I tried few different chargers, USB cables, batteries and PCs & MACs. It's seems like broken USB port in Q10, but I checked voltage with multimeter and there's +5 V on mainboard with connected USB cable. So USB port is physically OK.

There's one more strange thing. When I turn off phone and connect it to charger red LED shows. When I try to turn on phone red LED is fading away, but BB is restarting after few seconds. I recorded short video to show it.

At this moment I'm using external charger with extra battery, so I'm replacing discharged battery with fresh one over and over, but it's not the solution.

Any ideas what to do?
    03-15-18 04:59 PM
    You can try reloading the OS... to run out it being a software issue, but it sound like hardware.
    03-16-18 07:50 AM
    I am having the same issue; I have changed the battery and I have even changed the micro USB port. Any update on how to resolve this problem. All I am trying to do is to connect to my PC so that I can transfer my info
    07-31-18 08:35 AM