Hello everyone,

I have a strange issue when trying to view youtube mobile site on Q10 when connected to my home wifi (DSL + Cisco/Linksys router). Everytime I try to connect to youtube mobile site the first time, while connected to this particular home-wifi network, all I get was some sort of javascript language, instead of the regular youtube mobile website (i.e. youtube mobile homepage) being rendered normally. Strangely enough, I do not have this problem when connected to the internet through a Wifi modem (mobile 3G network). One way to make it work is to first connect through the 3G modem, then switch back to the home wifi. After that, I can browse youtube just fine.

I have older BB phones (9900/Dakota), iPhone 5, regular laptop computer, Android tablet, iPad, which work just fine on any network, be it the same home-wifi or 3G modem. The only time the problem occurs is when using the Q10 while connected to the home wifi and firing up youtube mobile. And get this, my wife's Q10 also has the same exact issue.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks!!
    04-10-14 01:44 PM
    It is a long shot, but they may be hosting their CSS files or JavaScript libraries somewhere funny. And that second-step is getting filtered somewhere (router side adblock on ddwrt maybe if you flashed your router?).

Two possible bandaids - reboot the router. Or go into your browser and change it to Desktop mode.
    04-12-14 02:46 PM