Need a little help, please. Paired my Q10 to my /14 Cadillac and all works well. Incoming calls from the BB come through on the car phone while the car is running/I'm driving. However, when I am in the car and it is turned off, any calls to the BB don't come through, i.e., the BB doesn't ring. Any ideas? Thx in advance.
    03-10-14 07:57 PM
    Need a little help, please. Paired my Q10 to my /14 Cadillac and all works well. Incoming calls from the BB come through on the car phone while the car is running/I'm driving. However, when I am in the car and it is turned off, any calls to the BB don't come through, i.e., the BB doesn't ring. Any ideas? Thx in advance.
    When you are in your car with the car turned off, check your car's bluetooth connection on your phone. If it says "connected" then that may be your problem. Your Q10 is sending the incoming call to your car's system, but since your car is turned off it can't receive it.

If that is the case, I am not sure where the problem lies, but I suspect it is with your car's system, because when you turn the car off, it should cut the bluetooth connection.
    03-10-14 08:07 PM
    If the radio/infotainment system still has accessory power then it may maintain the bluetooth connection. Are you sure the car is completely off? I have a new Ford and it doesn't turn off the radio console until I open a door.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 08:11 PM
    If the radio/infotainment system still has accessory power then it may maintain the bluetooth connection. Are you sure the car is completely off? I have a new Ford and it doesn't turn off the radio console until I open a door.

Posted via CB10
    Good point, my Town & Country keeps the radio on for 30 seconds after I turn the engine off or until I open the door. However if the infotainment system is on an incoming call would come in over the car's system. I am presuming that the OP is not receiving his calls on either the phone or the car's system.
    03-10-14 08:16 PM
    Thank you. Home from work, so I will check out what you have posted.
    03-10-14 08:37 PM
    No luck until the neighbor kid came over and told me to re-pair it. Um...smarty pants 13 year old, but that worked. All good now. Thx.
    03-10-14 11:02 PM