I so much hope the new ordered SIM Card will solve my problem withe the lost signal as well. T-Mobile in Germany is selling Blackberrys with contracts but when you call them really nobody knows how or what to do when something is not working as it should. Almost everything is about the all new and "amaaaazing" iPhone... It�s getting on my nerves!

Should send them the link to this conversation so they cold learn and earn ;-)
    11-18-13 11:47 AM
    ... thinking it might be worth getting a new sim.
    I have tried that twice, but it didn't help; so I don't think it's related to SIM, but give it a try.
    11-18-13 12:16 PM
    I so much hope the new ordered SIM Card will solve my problem withe the lost signal as well. T-Mobile in Germany is selling Blackberrys with contracts but when you call them really nobody knows how or what to do when something is not working as it should. Almost everything is about the all new and "amaaaazing" iPhone... It�s getting on my nerves!

Should send them the link to this conversation so they cold learn and earn ;-)
    Same thing in Croatia. I don't care if they are not into BlackBerry but the knowledge they have is ridiculous.
    Not that I am cocky but I do think I know it much better then them.
    Last time I had to explain I have issues just with BBM and BB Protect (services that still use BB - like old BIS), and he was trying to explain to me that there is no BIS anymore for Q10.
    Damn, really?! LOL
    fabfab likes this.
    11-18-13 12:19 PM
    I have tried that twice, but it didn't help; so I don't think it's related to SIM, but give it a try.
    First step would be changing the SIM. If it does�t work i will have to change the phone!! But i�m in a good mood that the new SIM will work fine *pray in silence* ;-) Most of the providers in Europe are just focused on the iphone and so there�s a huge gab of knowledge in case of BlackBerry.
    11-18-13 02:29 PM
    Please read my post a couple of replies back. You are right, it not likely that the problem is your SIM but rather how your provider provisioned your phone's service.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 02:43 PM
    First step would be changing the SIM. If it does�t work i will have to change the phone!! But i�m in a good mood that the new SIM will work fine *pray in silence* ;-) Most of the providers in Europe are just focused on the iphone and so there�s a huge gab of knowledge in case of BlackBerry.
    Please don't waste your time changing your SIM until you hace read my post a couple of replies back. Ask your wireless provider to provision your phone's service properly.

Posted via CB10
    fabfab likes this.
    11-18-13 02:45 PM
    Please read my post a couple of replies back. You are right, it not likely that the problem is your SIM but rather how your provider provisioned your phone's service.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I know, I red it before, but I just wanted to say to Fabfab that it didn't work for me (SIM card swap).

If I recall well I had this problem on my 9700, then on 9900 and now Q10 (but this time is much much more), so I am quite certain that issue is with network provider.
    fabfab and webmeister like this.
    11-18-13 03:20 PM
    Thank you both - Webmeister and T1984! I will give T-Mobile a call tomorrow about to switch my phone to BB10. The new SIM is on it�s way so it�ll be no waste to have a new one.

Great to have people like you to help out!! Thanks a lot and i will keep you up to date!
    Fab
    11-18-13 04:39 PM
    I've noticed on tmobile usa it often drops the bb logo and thus i lose data. Most times it's in thick buildings even though i still have a signal. I often toggle airplane mode a few times to fix it. Sort of annoying really

Thumbly posted from my Q10
    11-18-13 11:18 PM
34 12