I have a Q10 and I don�t receive any errors from Blackberry Link (version 1.2.3.23). Some of my files are synching and some aren�t. For example, I have two spreadsheets with an .XLS extension in the same folder on my computer and both exist on my media card on my Q10. If I update both spreadsheets on my computer, only one will synch with my Q10, the other will not. Even if I manually open Link, browse to the un-synched file, right click, and say to Copy To my Q10, it says it copied but it did not. The other spreadsheet synchs automatically every time I make a change.
    Any ideas?
    05-15-14 12:01 PM
    I do not use Link to sync any files but both xls are named differently, correct?
    They are both in the same synched folder? And you have the newest version of Link?
    05-16-14 05:23 AM
    Yes, both spreadsheets have different names but the same file extension and are located in the same folder on both my computer and Q10. It seems to be a hit or miss which files get the synch and which don't. From what I can tell, all 'new' files created on the PC are successfully sent to the Q10. Some just never synch after that.
    And yes, I have the newest version of Link and have uninstalled/reinstalled already.
    05-21-14 10:08 AM