Hello There,

I have read a lot of posts regarding this issue and have tried most of the solutions.

I am begining to wonder how much should the phone last in my situation :

Running 4 different email addresses - total emails should be around 70-80 a day, 40 on a low day, 120-130 on a high day.

I also chat through whatssapp but not that much. Consumption is about 3-4%. System is around 8 and display around 8.

Take the phone from the charger at 6am everyday, and TODAY, 8 hours later I still have 35% of the initial charge.

PIM consumption TODAY is 43%, with around 30 email sent recieved.

Running the latest updated my phone can do.

Cleared calendar and only local calendar is running. No contact syncing, no facebook, no twitter, no evernote, cleared everything that was possible to clear. Only whatsap and emails.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Last edited by paulica; 05-02-17 at 06:40 AM.
    05-02-17 06:29 AM
    That is unusual. Are all of your email accounts configured/working properly (not needing authentication verifications, etc.)?
    When you are in App Manager - Battery - Pim Services if you press the @ icon at the bottom of the screen all of your accounts will be listed. Do you have any Third Party accounts that you no longer use listed there?

Also, are you on a slow wireless connection, perhaps?
    05-02-17 10:06 AM
    Hey there,

Thanks for the reply.

1. All of the accounts work flawlessly, mails arrive quickly, mails are sent quickly

2. Only active accounts listed there. If I understand what you are thinking exactly is maybe a wrong password or a third party account trying to connect. I don't think it's the case as only the active ones are there.

3. Wireless router is gigabit, and on speed test i get around 100mbps up and down with computers around.

The only thing i do get, is sometimes failure of download of attachements. When it works, either on wireless or on carrier, a 3mb file takes seconds. When it doesn't work, it starts at high speed and gets stuck and eventualy i get attachement could not be downloaded.

Also, i do sometimes get whatsap lag in recieving messages. As in someone has sent me a message, and if don't access the whatsapp app, it doesn't recieve it. When i do access the app, i get 3-4 lines instantly.
    05-03-17 02:17 AM
    Hello There,

I have read a lot of posts regarding this issue and have tried most of the solutions.

I am begining to wonder how much should the phone last in my situation :

Running 4 different email addresses - total emails should be around 70-80 a day, 40 on a low day, 120-130 on a high day.

I also chat through whatssapp but not that much. Consumption is about 3-4%. System is around 8 and display around 8.

Take the phone from the charger at 6am everyday, and TODAY, 8 hours later I still have 35% of the initial charge.

PIM consumption TODAY is 43%, with around 30 email sent recieved.

Running the latest updated my phone can do.

Cleared calendar and only local calendar is running. No contact syncing, no facebook, no twitter, no evernote, cleared everything that was possible to clear. Only whatsap and emails.

Thanks,
    Paul
    The most simple thing I'd suggest is a reboot. At times, BB10 gets stuck on something and goes into some sort of loop.
    And have you recently started using a case? At times the case may cause signal issues making your phone work extra to hold on to the network.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 05:46 AM
    Tried al the 3 types of reboot, simple, volume button and battery pull.

Case is used from day 1. It's the OEM BB rubber skin. Battery replaced once a year.

I have noticed this becoming an issue for 3-4 months now. It is slowly getting worse.
    05-03-17 05:54 AM
    Tried al the 3 types of reboot, simple, volume button and battery pull.

Case is used from day 1. It's the OEM BB rubber skin. Battery replaced once a year.

I have noticed this becoming an issue for 3-4 months now. It is slowly getting worse.
    Probably some particular account playing bad.
    I'd suggest delete and add back all accounts one by one.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 12:37 PM