Hey team, I have seen bits and pieces of this issue in other threads but have not gotten a definitive answer. My Q's battery cover shifts side to side. I have the 2014 production model so I have no issues other than the battery cover. Some say to do a note card, I know this is only a temporary fix. Some say they have ordered new battery covers that fit tight and don't shift.

One I want to confirm this is the case, and two, does it matter what company you order them from. I guess another way to ask is, are there a certain batch that fit and some that shift?
    08-06-14 09:45 AM
    Hello!
    I have had no battery door problem on my Q10 so I cannot attest to what the problem is (I have a 2013 model).
    but the crackberry shop does sell the OEM back covers for the Q10.

BlackBerry Battery Door for Q10 | BlackBerry Battery Covers | ShopCrackBerry

I would say, you buy where you buy it, make sure to have an OEM.
    08-06-14 10:10 AM
    I just cut a business card to fit without covering the nfc. It does the trick perfectly No wiggle at all now. May just go with that, unless someone can confirm that a new door fixes the problem.
    08-06-14 11:03 AM
    I just cut a business card to fit without covering the nfc. It does the trick perfectly No wiggle at all now. May just go with that, unless someone can confirm that a new door fixes the problem.
    Actually, I would not rely on someone else's experience with their phone in order to see if that fixes the problem in this particular case, since I think it is very device specific to go down that road.

Maybe, if you know anyone else with a Q10, or a shop that might have spares and would let you try it, you could try and swap doors to see if their cover fits well and is stable on your phone. In anyway, I see it more probable that the door be defective, rather than the phone frame.
    08-06-14 11:15 AM
    You are most likely right. I just saw on some threads that they picked up spare doors and the new ones fit tight. Just hoping I can find out from where. Or maybe mentally I can just let it go lol. Not like it is a big deal or a deal breaker. Very acceptable problem seeing that I can still battery swap with my charging bundle.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 11:20 AM
    I had the same problem with my Q10. I just bought a new door cover from the Crackberry store. Problem solved.
    BigHulkDiesel likes this.
    08-06-14 11:28 AM
    Well here is hoping! I just ordered my battery door from Crackberry. Either way, if it fixes it or not, I am cool with it. Being back blackberry is feeling great!
    08-06-14 07:49 PM
    Hope it all gets sorted out and you report back a happy "BlackBerry addict" with a solid q10 back cover, firm and steady

All the best!

Posted via CB10
    BigHulkDiesel likes this.
    08-06-14 08:33 PM