This has happened to my twice now. I charge my phone and spare battery simultaneously with the accessory charger. If I then restart the device for some reason, the battery indicator on my phone is red, i.e. indicating that the battery is completely empty. The LED indicates the same. Placing the second charged battery in the device causes the same problem. However, I can use the batteries as if they were fully charged, which of course they should be.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 12:11 AM
    This has happened to my twice now. I charge my phone and spare battery simultaneously with the accessory charger. If I then restart the device for some reason, the battery indicator on my phone is red, i.e. indicating that the battery is completely empty. The LED indicates the same. Placing the second charged battery in the device causes the same problem. However, I can use the batteries as if they were fully charged, which of course they should be.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Posted via CB10
    Interesting. Lets get this back up and find out if anyone else has had this issue.
    06-12-13 11:33 PM