Analyze my battery usage, anyone? I feel like it's draining too soon. I used to have very decent battery life on 10.3.1 in the beginning.
    Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2576
    Battery analysis-img_20150702_040724.png
    Battery analysis-img_20150702_040736.png

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 06:11 PM
    So let's see:

64% display. Meaning you have the display on for either so long or at such brightness that is's having a huge impact on battery life. Long story short, you're probably on your phone too much.

Consider:
    • Lower times to automatically turn the screen off;
    • Setting the brigtness lower;
    • If you are on a Q10, use dark theme when possible. If on a Passport, light theme.

System 24% seems normal.

Blend 24% seems like a HECK of a lot Blend use.

Consider:
    Using Blend over USB, so your phone can shake some of the drain off by sucking on the USB for power.

Not that hard is it? You can do this yourself.

You could also: Double check what's on the memory (meaning it's likely to be running) and killing those apps.
    07-01-15 06:23 PM
    Looks like you've been using your phone a lot and the display is staying on all the time. Are you running GPS software? I didn't use my phone much in the last 48 hours but my display usage was almost 1/10th was yours was.
    07-01-15 06:28 PM
    Looks like you've been using your phone a lot and the display is staying on all the time. Are you running GPS software? I didn't use my phone much in the last 48 hours but my display usage was almost 1/10th was yours was.
    The funny thing is, if I go the 48 hours route, I have system 107% and Display 46%. lol
    07-01-15 06:32 PM
    So let's see:

64% display. Meaning you have the display on for either so long or at such brightness that is's having a huge impact on battery life. Long story short, you're probably on your phone too much.

Consider:
    • Lower times to automatically turn the screen off;
    • Setting the brigtness lower;
    • If you are on a Q10, use dark theme when possible. If on a Passport, light theme.

System 24% seems normal.

Blend 24% seems like a HECK of a lot Blend use.

Consider:
    Using Blend over USB, so your phone can shake some of the drain off by sucking on the USB for power.

Not that hard is it? You can do this yourself.

You could also: Double check what's on the memory (meaning it's likely to be running) and killing those apps.
    It's Blend. I don't use it these days. I don't know why it's costing me this heavy battery usage. Rest, Display and system understandable.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 08:34 PM