Hey y'all.

So I first got my Q10 in January. The keyboard was amazing and everything was dandy. One day I wake up and several of my keys are no longer working. I have to press really hard to get anything to show up. I call TMob and they send me a new phone. The one I get back has the bottom plate lower than the outer shell causing the edges around the bottom of the phone to protrude and they are sharp.

I send the replacement back since it's really annoying.

I get my new phone, I type on my keys and everything seems really well. Now 12 hours later one of my keys is "stiffer" than the rest and my spacebar is really flappy.

Since keyboards are supposed to be a strength of Blackberry I'm wondering if there might have been a large batch of bad keyboards made? I'm tired of having to send my phones back to my carrier so I'll just live with this one for now. Just a little disappointed.

Anyone having similar issues? You can clearly tell that T-mobile has replaced the keyboard on the one I have now. The numbers and signs look different (slightly bolder) than my original phone. Is it possible they are refurbishing them with 3rd party parts?
    04-03-14 10:31 AM
    The following may be of interest:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-issue-827195/
    04-03-14 07:43 PM
    It's a design issue, no matter how many keyboards you replace, problem will come bback.

BlackBerry needs to recall all Q10s.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 10:26 PM
    It's a design issue, no matter how many keyboards you replace, problem will come bback.

BlackBerry needs to recall all Q10s.

Posted via CB10
    Why would they recall all q10's when we don't even know if half the q10's experience this?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 07:54 AM
    Why would they recall all q10's when we don't even know if half the q10's experience this?

People get emotional about this stuff.
    04-04-14 08:12 AM