10-08-14 05:18 AM
48 12
tools
    Does it even work?
    I think the only time I looked it seems nonexistent.... (beyond the first page)
    Indeed, hence my use of "mobile" in quotes First page is fine, then it's basically the mormal website and all the pain that entails on a mobile screen.

I've tweeted @barclaysonline voicing my support for a BB10 app. The more we pester them the more likely they are to be worn down. Not that I hold up much hope.
    03-27-14 11:48 AM
    Indeed, hence my use of "mobile" in quotes First page is fine, then it's basically the mormal website and all the pain that entails on a mobile screen.

I've tweeted @barclaysonline voicing my support for a BB10 app. The more we pester them the more likely they are to be worn down. Not that I hold up much hope.
    I just did as well - can't hurt

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 12:38 PM
    03-27-14 01:43 PM
    Makes you wonder whether they actually pass on our requests for an app on bb10. Half the time they say they're working on it, the other half that there are no plans.

Aggravating.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 05:34 PM
    Makes you wonder whether they actually pass on our requests for an app on bb10. Half the time they say they're working on it, the other half that there are no plans.

Aggravating.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 01:39 AM
    I know it's not the same as the Mobile Banking app, but their Pingit Page says:

Why canít I get Barclays Pingit on my phone?

Barclays Pingit is currently available on Android 2.2 and above, iOS 4.2 and above and BlackBerry OS 5.0 and above.

The BlackBerry 10 and Windows Phone operating systems arenít supported yet but weíre working to change that.

You canít use the app on Symbian phones.
    I'm not sure whether this is new or whether they've had that there a while, but hopefully it's good news....
    04-30-14 04:28 AM
    About time! end of story.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2234
    04-30-14 04:30 AM
    About time! end of story.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2234
    I know.
    04-30-14 05:21 AM
    What the latest from BlackBerry 10 and Barclays

? Z30 ? ? Best mobile platform.
    05-20-14 10:51 AM
    Do you have an email address we could send the query to?
    05-30-14 10:55 AM
    There are contact details on the mobile app section of their site.

Interestingly, the app appears to be available for windows phone users now, so BB10 is last to the party.

It does say available for BlackBerry but I guess that is for legacy devices only still, as when I click on the download the app link and get a text message sent to my Z10 with a download url, it just takes me right back to the start.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 02:05 PM
    Barclays are useless - I have been asking regularly for the past 9 months without any joy. I even posted a request on their ideas site but they never reply to that either. They won't even remove the rooted device restriction from the apk version.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 02:24 PM
    Currently transferring from android after a taste of this great bb10 OS.
    This is my main blocker, no luck with android versions or patching.
    Lots of businesses rolling out bb10 handsets now so I don't see how barclays cannot support the OS :-(

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 03:40 AM
    I'm putting my name down here in case this gets monitored by Barclays. Definitely need a Barclays mobile app for the BlackBerry 10 operating system. Fully appreciate it's not as big a market as Android or ios, but there are still a significant number of BlackBerry 10 users, and more than a few of us are also Barclays customers.
    07-14-14 08:43 AM
    Unfortunately I do not think this will ever happen - Barclays are hopeless.

Please see below latest Tweet reply from them:
    @BarclaysOnline any word on a BB10 app or the removal of the ridiculous rooted restriction for the apk.

Barclays UK ‏@BarclaysOnline ∑Jul 13
    Unfortunately not, Steve. We'll continue to feed back interest around this to our development team. ^KS

Says it all really
    07-14-14 08:57 AM
    NatWest and Royal Bank of Scotland (Fair enough, same company) has done and released an app. Just the Android version repackaged with a little work done to it.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 08:18 PM
    In reply to the email from Barclays indicating that they are developing an application for OS10, I can verify that this is not the case and that I received £100 from the bank for the ongoing problems they had caused.
    I posted my complaint onto the Barclays forum page and I received a call apologizing for the upset they had caused, so therefore suggest everyone who wishes to do so, should also complain and receive £100 in compensation and perhaps that may encourage them to develop it. On the Blackberry World apps, only Barclays, Lloyds and Coutts do not have an app for OS10, which does put them to shame.
    08-21-14 05:58 AM
    In reply to the email from Barclays indicating that they are developing an application for OS10, I can verify that this is not the case and that I received £100 from the bank for the ongoing problems they had caused.
    I posted my complaint onto the Barclays forum page and I received a call apologizing for the upset they had caused, so therefore suggest everyone who wishes to do so, should also complain and receive £100 in compensation and perhaps that may encourage them to develop it. On the Blackberry World apps, only Barclays, Lloyds and Coutts do not have an app for OS10, which does put them to shame.
    Interesting. Did you somehow lose money from not having access to an app? It would be odd to just give you compensation for not having one.
    08-21-14 06:22 AM
    I really need to get barclays Pingit app on my q10.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 12:36 PM
    Barclays are useless,I've been forced to buy an Android phone so I can have my Barclays Apps.
    I think Barclays is being paid by Apple and Android to not develop BlackBerry 10 App.

? Z30 ? ? Best mobile platform to date.
    09-15-14 11:57 AM
    Today is 7th October 2014 and that mentioned App is either taking too long to develop or is not happening at all and by today there isn't any Barclays App for Q10.
    I'm puzzled as thinking of changing bank to one that already has app. I.e.: Santander, HSBC, NatWest,RBS

Giving Barclays another 6months and that's all I can wait as I got used to Barclays App on my old Bold 9700. Found it very useful.
    10-07-14 08:25 AM
    Blackberry needs to contact most banks and demand applications! get a contract sorted or something! it would help BB a lot no doubt.... john chen needs to focus on UK/USA/ASIA banks get all there apps working on BB10+
    boyo66 likes this.
    10-07-14 08:43 AM
    200% agreed. That's what baffled me when BlackBerry moto is to keep you moving.
    I've been forced to buy an android device si I can get Barclays App. But still waiting for Barclays ti release bb10 apps.
    Annoyed with Barclays.

? Z30 ? ? Best mobile platform to date.
    10-08-14 05:18 AM
48 12