Can someone direct me to a resource please? I store a lot of files on my phone. Mostly on a 32gb memory card, about to update to a 64gb. I'm looking for a simple step by step primer on how to set up a cloud sync with a company like box, mega etc to continuously, or periodically back up new files. Meaning, to set it up with an initial back up but then throughout the day, or say daily, to automatically have any new files added remotely to the backup.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 06:24 AM
    Don't know of a complete solution.... I do like BOX for pictures and videos, but you would need a paid account to allow for larger file sizes (videos of more that 30 seconds or so). And you will need an unlimited data plan or be near Wi-Fi in order to do regular backup through out the day.

We NEED a CLOUD version of LINK.
    It does pretty good (but it does have issues - you have to double check it and reboot either the phone or the PC or both from time to time) if you leave it running on a PC, and setup what you want to SYNC, and are near it on a regular basis. But that's the problem, with my phone and an iPad - I don't turn on a PC very often a home, and most of us installing LINK at work is not an option.
    05-07-14 07:55 AM
    Why should I need unlimited? If I do the initial backup with wife, i'd only be adding daily files.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 08:08 AM