I got the z10 as I was really curious about it and my Q10 was acting strange with the double typing issue. I like the weight of the Z10 and it was really nice to use it for a 2 months but my Q10 is fixed and I sold my z10 to an iphone5 owner. I asked him if he is a blackberry user before. He said no but he tried his friend's Z10 who also gave up the iphone. He like the OS and it got better battery life even though z10 has the worst battery in BB10 devices.
    I love my Q10 we have sometimes a love and hate relationship-i like how jurassic era it might be among the touchscreen devices in the market now. it's been more than a year since I got it and even until now I still like picking it up and doing emails/bbm/sms. I like how it feels when I'm punching this keys with my thumbs! I like it's size and how well it fits into my pocket even with skinny jeans. I like the battery life that at heavy usage I will still get on in a day. The only cons I can think of is when I'm out in broad daylight the z10 wins but other than that I'm happy with my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    JRF_1986 and SPNKr like this.
    11-05-14 12:50 AM
    I know what you mean I love my Q! I had a Note2 but I prefer the Q's form factor and hub. Text, email, calls are so much easier on my bb. I don't think I could go back to an android.

Posted from my Fabulous Q10
    SPNKr and ezikiah like this.
    11-05-14 05:20 AM
    I miss my Z10 and actually wanted one to have on my second line, but it was sold out. My favorite still is the Q10 though! Definitely a great size, feel and the keyboard is one of the best (if not the best) that I've used, ever!

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    11-05-14 07:16 AM
    Jeje now I'm coming back from passport!!
    It just wasn't for me, and I missed my q10 all the time, so now I'm very happy again with my little white, and maybe I'll be watching classic...
    G.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 07:26 AM
    The classic is going to be awesome. I like this Q 10 but with bbm making changes and my thumb catching on stuff that opens other screens the back button is going to be the best thing. Of course will have to see if the belt will work like we think it will work.
    I did the same thing bought a Z to use while my new screen showed up. I didn't mind it for lots of stuff but typing was way to much learning curve for me.

Reg Q10SQN100-1/10.3 leak
    11-05-14 09:26 AM
    I have been the Q10 for sometime ni would like to try on the passport keyboard. I like the size of my Q10 that can be squeeze into my jeans. But I do like the bigger screen size. I will still keep using my Q10 untill next year. Then I will choose in between Passport or classic. Can't wait to try out the official 10.3.1 with the blend.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 10:53 AM
    I have a Z10 and a Q10. The Z was personal and until a month ago my Q was for work. Never used it much until yesterday.

I just switched to the Q10 for personal use the other day.

The smaller size and keyboard are a nice change. I had a 9930 in the past and this is very similar.

So far so good.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 11:34 PM
    Jeje now I'm coming back from passport!!
    It just wasn't for me, and I missed my q10 all the time, so now I'm very happy again with my little white, and maybe I'll be watching classic...
    G.

Posted via CB10
    Did you make many errors compared to when you were using Q10?

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 smartphone.
    11-07-14 09:59 PM
    Did you make many errors compared to when you were using Q10?

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 smartphone.
    Just weird feeling at first, but in a few hours I feel ok and write litle faster than passport.
    The two thing I really miss from passport are the left movement for deleting and up for select, these are really nice and maybe the best of passport. U don't know how good is until u don't have it.
    G.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 12:06 AM