After about a month using my Z10, I am back to my Q10. This phone just feels like home. It's my work horse that does it all. I do like the bigger screen of the Z10 but the battery life on the Q10 and the keyboard is just amazing. The keyboard makes u so much more accurate with everything you do, i just feel so in control!!

#PoweredByBlackberry

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    BERRYNOID likes this.
    04-15-14 04:00 PM
    After about a month using my Z10, I am back to my Q10. This phone just feels like home. It's my work horse that does it all. I do like the bigger screen of the Z10 but the battery life on the Q10 and the keyboard is just amazing. The keyboard makes u so much more accurate with everything you do, i just feel so in control!!

#PoweredByBlackberry

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    I had a sticky space key, wasn't too thrilled with it, but it was still a very nice device.
    Hopefully with BB focusing on "high end QWERTY devices" we will see Q50 or something of that sort with a bigger/better screen and hopefully more keyboard functionality.
    With correct placement of keyboard and screen size, we can still have a device with a proper ratio and legendary BB keyboard instead of being stuck with 720x720 screen.

My money is on Blackberry T10 (Torch 10) or T30
    04-15-14 04:16 PM
    I had a sticky space key, wasn't too thrilled with it, but it was still a very nice device.
    Hopefully with BB focusing on "high end QWERTY devices" we will see Q50 or something of that sort with a bigger/better screen and hopefully more keyboard functionality.
    With correct placement of keyboard and screen size, we can still have a device with a proper ratio and legendary BB keyboard instead of being stuck with 720x720 screen.

My money is on Blackberry T10 (Torch 10)
    Meh i honestly don't mind this screen. The 1:1 screen is unique, i feel like those other screen concepts would look so tall and weird with a QWERTY underneath it.

I did enjoy the "belt" on the older BlackBerry legacy devices so i don't know what to expect. I do enjoy swipe gestures and prefer BB10 overall. It'll be interesting how they integrate the belt with BB10 on the Q20

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    04-15-14 04:19 PM
    Meh i honestly don't mind this screen. The 1:1 screen is unique, i feel like those other screen concepts would look so tall and weird with a QWERTY underneath it.

I did enjoy the "belt" on the older BlackBerry legacy devices so i don't know what to expect. I do enjoy swipe gestures and prefer BB10 overall. It'll be interesting how they integrate the belt with BB10 on the Q20

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    The trackpad will probably act as gesture pad so user won't have to switch back and forth between touchscreen and the keyboard, imagine how easy it will be to just scroll up and down emails and tap on the trackpad to select the highlighted email, and then when reading you can use use the trackpad to scroll, and when you are in a browser or game you just hit BB button and hub appears, done checking? hit the BB button again to go back to your last active app. Just thinking out loud here, I am sure there has been a ton of conversation on this in Q20 / Classic threads out there.

Screen is still important if they won't be developing a lot of BB exclusive apps, and if we rely on Android apps, most of them don't play nice with square screens, especially if not coded good enough to scale properly.
    04-15-14 04:45 PM
    +100000000

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 10:52 PM
    Awesome phone!

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    04-16-14 01:15 AM