Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I had a Blackberry q10 when Sprint 1st got it last year but I didn't keep it long and actually prefered my 9900 Bold over the q10 at that time.
    With the recent 10.2 software upgrade and a little more patience I am back in a q10 and I LOVE it, man I am glad to be back into a Blackberry for emails, phone calls and texting.

1. I have Google Talk, is there not a Hangouts for Blackberry that supports picture and IM?
    2. Any way to enable Dropbox camera upload inside Dropbox "view my files?"
    3. Any Google Voice users, any way to Dial using Google Voice #?
    Attached Thumbnails Back in a bb q10 & Love it-bb-q10.png  
    07-18-14 02:34 PM
    1. No Hangouts because we can't run he proper google play store.
    2. Dunno cuz I don't sync my pics that way but I know there are some apps that can do this for you.
    3. No Google voice, same as #1 HOWEVER you can make calls via google voice on the web NOOO problems. I do it that way.
    07-18-14 02:55 PM
    3. No Google voice, same as #1 HOWEVER you can make calls via google voice on the web NOOO problems. I do it that way.
    thank you, regarding #3, can you make it a browser home page or make an icon for it/ Pin it to the home screen?
    07-18-14 03:08 PM
    Not sure if you can pin it to the home screen like WP can. You can save it as a "Favorite" in your browser.
    07-18-14 03:12 PM
    Your post resonates with my experience. Yes the Q10 is an amazing phone.

I run multiple email accounts through the hub (personal and business). And coupled with hosted Exchange servers I can receive and belt out replies on the tactile keyboard in realtime no matter where I am. Customers are blown away at the response times (hehe).

And the battery life only adds to this enhanced mobility.

What phone were you using before switching back to Q10?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 05:40 PM

what are your settings mine says could not connect your call try again later

nevermind works now however it works thru your phones dialer so it uses up my minutes
    07-18-14 06:20 PM
    thank you, regarding #3, can you make it a browser home page or make an icon for it/ Pin it to the home screen?
    yes you can, I have it saved on my homescreen as a browser bookmark
    07-19-14 11:10 AM
    Thank you, I will try that.

Is there a free Screen Capture app anyone recomends that I can enable a screen capture without a watermark by tapping any side button?
    07-19-14 02:40 PM
    No need for an app, just push the up and down volume buttons at the same time.
    07-19-14 03:05 PM
    i had the Q10 about 6months, i sold it for the Z30....
    i kept the Z about 3 months and again back to home(Q10)
    i love so much this device , i missed it alot.....
    Personaly the most professional with so good materials device out there
    i liked the Z30 but the Q10 is just love .....
    07-19-14 04:29 PM

what are your settings mine says could not connect your call try again later

nevermind works now however it works thru your phones dialer so it uses up my minutes
    I'm ok with it using my Minutes my main priority was to call from my Google Voice # and not carrier #.
    On my old Bold style devices I would program the Google Voice assigned #'s as letters on keypad, does anyone else do that similarly on the q10, I know they have a different method for speed dial.
    07-20-14 01:10 PM
    Great, every time a look a a BB Q10 picture I get in love with it, can't imagine when I will buy mine
    07-20-14 02:00 PM
    What phone were you using before switching back to Q10?
    iPhone 5s.
    07-21-14 10:47 AM
    Great, every time a look a a BB Q10 picture I get in love with it, can't imagine when I will buy mine
    Hehehe. I was that way for over a year. Really took a lot of resolve to stay away and be happy with my S4 and then the Note 3. However, the office issued a work sim and a crappy low end Sammy. So after more than a year of holding out, now happily typing away of the clickety Q10.

The Q makes for an excellent secondary phone. Still have the Note 3 as my personal phone, so not missing the real estate. The best of both worlds. Now, I do all my messaging - social, sms, and email - on the Q. Just no contest. I'm keeping the Q for a long time.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 08:05 AM