Hi guys,

Just want to ask something regarding our Q10. I face problem cannot on the phone after letting the battery drain. Im on 10.3.3. Thought battery problem, so buy new battery but still cannot on. While charging it only display red led light and blinking.
    Shop says motherboard problem. But my other friend suggest me to wipe it and instal again autoloader.

Usually i install autoloader without wiping it first which works well. Anyway after wiping it using the app SIC wipe then when installing the autoloader after key in the password and uploading RAM finish suddenly autolader window close very fast and dun not what happen.

Any idea ? is it really mother board problem

https://ibb.co/jOVxGJ
    05-16-18 02:42 AM
    I might would try downloading another Autoloader and maybe using a different PC...

But yeah it's possible that the phone is bad.
    05-16-18 08:17 AM
    I might would try downloading another Autoloader and maybe using a different PC...

But yeah it's possible that the phone is bad.
    meaning a different PC is possible the cause of this ? hurmm.. unfortunately dont have access to multiple pc.. will try out diff pc if i have access to it.. really hope the phone is not dead yet.. BTW whats the most stable autoloader to try with. i've download both 10.3.2 & 10.3.3 both the latest also suddenly exit.
    Last edited by olygopoly; 05-18-18 at 03:51 AM.
    05-18-18 03:30 AM