I got a few rain drops in my headset/audio jack a few times and have just lived with it for too long. It worked a bit but it would sound bad and the connection would go in and out with annoying loud click-type sounds. So I thought I'd share my experience replacing it on my Q10. I simply bought one on eBay for like $6 from China. It takes the right small cell phone screw tools but I got it apart. You have to take the back main part off and top part too. Replacing the jack is simple after that. Two screws hold it down and then you can easily pull the electronic tape/connector off the main board. Installation pops on easy too. Booted it up and it sounds so much better. Should have done it a long time ago. It's not a hard repair esp. if you can take apart the phone. So my main point is if you are having problems with it you might want to give it a go. FM radio works fine and the headset stays in tighter now.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-31-14 01:30 PM
    That's one of many, many things that I love about BlackBerry.....the ability to easily take it apart and replace stuff.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 02:06 PM