Hey! I'm new to Crackberry and the forum! I recently got my Q10 and absolutely love it! However I have some apps that I really miss from my BlackBerry bold. Do u have any suggestions? I'm looking for Shazam, as well as something to download youtube movies. Also a lot of the apps avaibale from the app store acutaully doesn't want to download to the phone due to error 0? A Silly game (which I am addicted to) where's my water I can't seem to download, and when I queried this I was told not all apps work on the Q10..... is this going to be sorted out in the near future??
    05-24-13 04:52 AM
    Applications is and only will be the downfall for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    angad7.10 and Salue like this.
    05-24-13 05:37 AM
    Hi there. There is an app called

StereoTube for YouTube

that should let you download videos from YouTube.

Where's my water should be available for the Q10 because I was able to download it and it is absolutely amazing on the Q10. More apps should be available soon

sent from my Q10
    05-24-13 05:38 AM
    Hey! I'm new to Crackberry and the forum! I recently got my Q10 and absolutely love it! However I have some apps that I really miss from my BlackBerry bold. Do u have any suggestions? I'm looking for Shazam, as well as something to download youtube movies. Also a lot of the apps avaibale from the app store acutaully doesn't want to download to the phone due to error 0? A Silly game (which I am addicted to) where's my water I can't seem to download, and when I queried this I was told not all apps work on the Q10..... is this going to be sorted out in the near future??
    It will be a long time before you see a lot of apps.
    angad7.10 likes this.
    05-24-13 05:43 AM
    Hey! Thanx for the reply! Checked out the Stereotube, but it's not available for Q10 and I still can't down load where is my water?? It gives me an error code of 0 any idea what that could be?? Thanx again for the feedback and will keep checking to see when Stereotube is available.
    05-24-13 03:06 PM
    Applications is and only will be the downfall for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Well Said
    05-24-13 04:38 PM