i just can't configure aol mail in my new Q10. I write the correct settings like email address, password, and the other default parameters, but i still got the same error. I can't send or receive any mails. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
    09-03-13 03:37 PM
    i just can't configure aol mail in my new Q10. I write the correct settings like email address, password, and the other default parameters, but i still got the same error. I can't send or receive any mails. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
    What is the error that you get? What parameters exactly are you talking about? Won't need your password obviously, but a little more information would help.
    I've got my aim mail running without issue
    09-03-13 04:02 PM
    Yes I know exactly what he is referring to. Had the same problem on my BB Q10. Was really irritating me. It is an IMAP SMTP error that shows up on the BB10 phones. VERY IRRITATING. Well I spent much time with this. I think I have resolved it on my own phone. Please see my post in the Blackberry User Forum below. And report back if you have success with this fix. Has worked for me. Only one IMAP error in 48 hours now. I'll TAKE THAT!

AOL imap error - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

-Dave Harris
    Marietta GA
    01-03-14 02:24 PM