Is there anyway to used 1 bbid via 2 devices because I'm tired of buying every app twice

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 05:36 PM
    Is there anyway to used 1 bbid via 2 devices because I'm tired of buying every app twice

Posted via CB10
    Yes. I use the same one for my z10 and q10. Works fine.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.1055, STL100-3 10.2.1.1055
    11-30-13 05:38 PM
    BBID, yes. BlackBerry pin, no.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 05:58 PM
    You can have the same BBID on two or probably more phones, but you can only have BBM active on one at a time.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 06:30 PM
    It won't let me sign in with the same bid from my q10

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 12:28 PM
    Anyway to use 1 bbid on my z and q-img_00000054.png

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 12:29 PM
    It won't let me sign in with the same bid from my q10

Posted via CB10
    Just to be clear, the screen shot shown is for changing the email associated with the existing BlackBerry ID, not for logging into another BlackBerry ID. The error means two BBID cannot have the same email address which makes sense, since you are trying to change the email to the email associated to your other BBID.

To change the BlackBerry ID on a phone, you need to security wipe the phone and enter your other BlackBerry ID in the setup process. The caveat is a backup done when the phone was on the other BBID will not restore to the phone onces the BBID no longer matches the BBID in the backup.

I had no problem using my same BBID on a Z30. During the setup, I entered the same BBID as my Q10. On the Z30, I was able to go into BlackBerry World and download all my apps that I had purchased. There was also no problem setting up the same email and social accounts as on the Q10. The Q10 was used as the main phone and for BBM. The Z30 was used for pretty well everything but BBM and phone calls.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 01:54 PM
    Just to be clear, the screen shot shown is for changing the email associated with the existing BlackBerry ID, not for logging into another BlackBerry ID. The error means two BBID cannot have the same email address which makes sense, since you are trying to change the email to the email associated to your other BBID.

To change the BlackBerry ID on a phone, you need to security wipe the phone and enter your other BlackBerry ID in the setup process. The caveat is a backup done when the phone was on the other BBID will not restore to the phone onces the BBID no longer matches the BBID in the backup.

I had no problem using my same BBID on a Z30. During the setup, I entered the same BBID as my Q10. On the Z30, I was able to go into BlackBerry World and download all my apps that I had purchased. There was also no problem setting up the same email and social accounts as on the Q10. The Q10 was used as the main phone and for BBM. The Z30 was used for pretty well everything but BBM and phone calls.

Posted via CB10
    100% true :-)
    12-01-13 02:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ditto...

I went thru the same process with 2 Z10's and a PlayBook. I'm using the same BBID on all 3 devices. As you mentioned,one of the drawbacks is you cannot be signed into BBM on all 3 devices -only 1 device can be active at any given time.
    12-01-13 02:34 PM