I was stuck between Q10 and BB9900 . Almost bought the Q10 but i am so glad i didnt because in all honesty without the trackpad and the physical end and send button. The Blackberry experience is totally incomplete. Ever since i got my bb9900 i use which i use for my work phone i barely use my s4 now. Its one of a kind.
    06-04-14 10:33 AM
    I was a 9930 user for a while and was very leery of going to the Q10 - so much so that I went to the 5S... bad move - I went to the Q10 after 4 months and took about 1-2 weeks to get used to no Trackpad or other hard keys... the swiping is so second nature now I don't even think about it. That being said - I will check out the Classic that comes out later this year..... Love BB10!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    06-04-14 10:44 AM
    I have a Q5, I love it! It literally changed my life and my perception of what a phone should be like. I now also have a Z30 and a Q10. In the recent months all I've been reading about was how much people love the Q10 keyboard and I had to have one. It's only been 24 hours but I've been crushing basically the same message all over these forums ever since, This thing rocks!

Q10, Q5, Z30... Damn I love leaks too much!
    bullnuke7532 likes this.
    06-04-14 11:34 AM
    Many questions arise wondering what to do in making a purchase of a mobile phone. Why not read the reviews and look at U Tube for varying opinions and evaluate consequently.
    06-04-14 12:18 PM
    No, just for the keyboard, I also love that Blackberry hasn't caved in to the NSA, I love the security. That said, since I got mine last night, I've been typing at high speed without even trying. On a virtual keyboard, I'm slow because I'm always making corrections. This one is effortless.
    bruce73 likes this.
    06-04-14 12:19 PM
    Erm, I guess we are not going to discuss furthermore the nsa security thingy cuz nobody really knows what kind of man in the middle are possible within BlackBerry and their services to customers. But back to topic I ever bought a BlackBerry out of reason for the keyboard. Mabe I am too stupid for touch things. I also owe SG3, Note 8, iPhone 5s and none of them solved my pitiful typing errors I encountered with them. So yes I am fine with the Q10 even if things are a bit frustrating (scroll up accidentally minimizes the app, browser or what ever). But the Q10 has a nice shape and does look good. If some minior software bugs may paced out the Q10 is a reliable business phone.
    06-04-14 03:34 PM
    To me there's nothing better or faster than a physical keyboard and that's the main reason I stay with BB. I have the Q10 but have had the Tour and the Bold 9920 as well before. I mainly text and do emails and I know a virtual keyboard could never keep up with how fast I can use my keyboard. Plus, I like feeling the actual keys on my finger tips so I can see and feel what I'm typing. I know there are fancier phones out there with tons of bells and whistles. But for me, I make phone calls, text, email and play on Facebook. I wouldn't really use all that extra stuff the other phones put on there anyway. But like others have said, it really depends on what you're going to be comfortable with and what feels more natural in your hands. I'll never use a virtual keyboard on any phone. Physical keyboard all the way. :-)
    06-05-14 11:46 AM
    Oh absolutely. I can't handle typing on class...but besides the keyboard, it's clear that the operating system is fantastic. The gesture based system is fantastic and fluid.

That in mind, when the Q20 comes out, expect to be first in line, because I really miss the toolbelt. ...sorry to bring the Q20 in on this .

Posted with no typos using the Q10
    06-05-14 12:07 PM
    I'm disabled, have trouble with my left hand, but I find it easier to use a qwerty keyboard than a touchscreen, less typing errors.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 12:15 PM
    Yes!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 12:58 PM
    I can't type on touch screens. Need the physical feel.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 09:58 PM
    Physical keyboard is a good feature. But the BB10 os is so fluid and smooth. That's why you should should pick the Q10 over the nexus 5. And if you are looking for efficiency and productivity, then the Q10 is the right choice.
    06-06-14 10:03 PM
    I am!

Posted via CB10 from my Z10 or Q10!
    06-06-14 10:34 PM
    I tried one day to use my iphone. It's a good phone, but it makes me nervous. I cannot organize the work with this phone.

Yes, the keyboard on the q10 is perfect, but I can also use the p9982 or the z30 with his virtual keyboard.
    The point on the BlackBerry is the os. The hub, the notifications. The size of the q10 is perfect. The battery also. The talking quality is much better then with other smartphones on the market.

Social media no....its not a social media phone. but if you need to check something on twitter, fb, instagram, it works. You can do this.
    But the most time I am communicating with the BlackBerry q10.

At the moment for me the BlackBerry is the best working smartphone on the market.

Posted via CB10
    tliolos likes this.
    06-07-14 03:42 AM
    I tried one day to use my iphone. It's a good phone, but it makes me nervous. I cannot organize the work with this phone.

Yes, the keyboard on the q10 is perfect, but I can also use the p9982 or the z30 with his virtual keyboard.
    The point on the BlackBerry is the os. The hub, the notifications. The size of the q10 is perfect. The battery also. The talking quality is much better then with other smartphones on the market.

Social media no....its not a social media phone. but if you need to check something on twitter, fb, instagram, it works. You can do this.
    But the most time I am communicating with the BlackBerry q10.

At the moment for me the BlackBerry is the best working smartphone on the market.

Posted via CB10
    Very well put, agreed

Posted via CB10
    zmsox likes this.
    06-07-14 11:16 AM
    Yes, one of the main reasons having purchased a Q10 was the keyboard.

I have been using Blackberry since the 8700 and even, when I had to chose a supplemental phone for my job, it was always with a keyboard.

I could swap the phones for work regulary and used the old HTC with WindowsCE/Windows Mobile and chose the models with keyboard, I had the Sony/Ericsson M600 (though that time did not last long) because of the keyboard. I tried the Pearls from 8100 to 9100.

Best time was: Bold 9000 private phone and 8300 as my work phone. Two Berries with the best Keyboards ever.

Now for the Q10: Solid phone, some software bugs, which I can live with-mostly. The ability of being able to install apps from other sources made this phone almost "complete".

Posted via CB10
    dehrlich01 likes this.
    06-08-14 04:30 AM
    I'm using it because it is a blackberry, for every feature it has, just like I have been using (and abusing) my bold 9900 and previous blackberry smartphones from the 8130 and up.
    06-08-14 01:54 PM
    Love the physical keyboard on the Q10 and would not switch to any other. I thought the 9900 keyboard was great but the Q10 excels in every way. So... Yes to your question!

Posted via CB10
    donemt likes this.
    06-09-14 05:40 PM
    Yes mainly bcos of the keyboard however now the os too complement it fully

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 07:59 PM
    Yup. I use BlackBerry because of a myriad of reasons which make BB10 ideal for me. However, I left my Z10 for the Q10 because of the keyboard.

Envoy� par mon Z10
    10-09-14 02:10 PM
    I've just got my q10 yesterday, love the phone in general, but I think the 9900s keyboard is just as good!

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 03:26 PM
    Size= mobility
    Great bat= mobility
    Qwerty= productivity
    Bb10= productivity

Q10 is a true mobile productive device.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    10-09-14 03:38 PM
    Me. If not I'd have a Note 4 or maybe a Z30. I'd love a big screen but I sacrifice it for a keyboard...at least until the rumored slider-type device arrives.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 04:10 PM
    I have a business so the keyboard is a must! I had a note2 but it was too big! I felt weird holding a phone that big to my ear. I don't use much apps, that being said, tablets are available if you do. With tablets out I don't need a phone with so much extra stuff. I love the Q10 size look and feel. I really love the keyboard. This phone is perfect for me.

Posted via CB10
    donemt likes this.
    10-09-14 08:16 PM
    I do. I love the physical keyboard. The best virtual keyboard I have tried is the BlackBerry Z10. I went to Q10 for the physical keyboard.

"Blackberry is the extension of my hand" - C00182421
    10-09-14 09:54 PM
270 ... 891011