I got my q10 for sometime now and hasn't dropped yet. The keyboard is amazing but the last couple of days I've notice that the "a" button is causing problems like I don't have to fully push it in. So as soon I put a little force on the "a" button, it automatically clicks "a". Which is very very annoying especially when you're not trying to use the letter "a". I find my writings to slow down because of this.. Anyone has any suggestion on what to do?
    07-16-13 05:51 AM
    So far my keyboard has been flawless no issues while typing. I know the faster I type the more mistakes I make!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 06:12 AM
    I was having that problem with the letter "P". It was like a soft button, almost like it was already pressed in. I noticed this a little while after I had dropped it. But this went away.. the button is clicking again

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 11:32 AM
    This is exactly what I mean! except it has happened with the letter "a".. I don't remember dropping it at all. You didn't do anything or it just randomly when back to working itself ? Any recommendations ?
    07-16-13 01:27 PM
    I specifically remember it happening a few mins after I dropped it. I started clicking the "P" button about 30 times and it starting clicking again. It hasn't done it since. I figure maybe my case was covering the "P" button slightly but it wasn't that. I'd give it some time and key pressing you "A" button repeatedly and hopefully it'll go back to normal. If not I'd bring it back in and get a new device!

Posted via CB10
    Rufflez Montero likes this.
    07-16-13 03:37 PM
    My Z button did the very same. Tried everything but no luck. Sending back to BlackBerry service. Almost acted like it was a touch screen with Z button. Slightest touch activated it, and also when using nearby keys. Was a PITA! Loved the device so bought a stand in!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 05:46 PM
    I'm still having this problem..I tried holding in the "A" button and also clicked it several times. I don't have a warranty from the place I bought it so I doubt they'd send me a new one. It's so annoying.. kills the experience
    09-01-13 09:47 AM
    My keyboard is shot. I ordered a new one off ebay. I get a lot of double letters. I now use the predictions a lot more to help me get though till my new keyboard comes in. I still love my Q more than any other phone I ever touched.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 09:51 AM