I've set up all my relevant accounts on my new Q10 and set all of them to notify me via the hub, however I've began to notice that some of the notifications aren't coming through. When I've gone to the settings in the hub management I've found that some options weren't selected. After thinking it was my careless mistake I reselected them and went on my way. However after a few hours I noticed notifications weren't coming though again. After checking the settings I noticed some options again were turned off. I've tried resetting my handset and it still seems to happen. It seems to be my twitter/facebook/and email (yahoo) that are affected. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Thanks in advance guys

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:37 AM
    Hey H, I feel your pain. I am having the exact same problem. Still experimenting and searching for a solution. When I find a work-around or the "discovered" trick to remedy the problem I'll come back and post.
    05-05-13 09:44 AM
    Search for thread containing "ghost hub".

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:52 AM
    I am having the same issue, glad to know it's not just me.
    05-05-13 09:56 AM
    Thanks mate. It'd be much appreciated! I downloaded the alarm clock pro for my phone and it seemed that every time I went on that it would change, don't know if it's just a coincidence, however I've turned all the permissions for the alarm clock app off, and touch wood all seems ok at the minute, however I only did this about an hour ago. If I come across anything or any advice I'll be sure to let you know!!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:57 AM
    I've seen a few articles talking about entering your settings then resetting the hub. This is done by swiping from the top right corner of the hub screen diagonally towards the centre of the screen 5 times! Hopefully this'll help you!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 10:18 AM
    05-05-13 10:32 AM
    I've set up all my relevant accounts on my new Q10 and set all of them to notify me via the hub, however I've began to notice that some of the notifications aren't coming through. When I've gone to the settings in the hub management I've found that some options weren't selected. After thinking it was my careless mistake I reselected them and went on my way. However after a few hours I noticed notifications weren't coming though again. After checking the settings I noticed some options again were turned off. I've tried resetting my handset and it still seems to happen. It seems to be my twitter/facebook/and email (yahoo) that are affected. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Thanks in advance guys

Posted via CB10
    Can't you contact support???

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-05-13 10:50 AM
    I now owe a favor (called my design tech buddy and woke him up), it is an architectural permissions & priority problem. Should be addressed in upcoming updates. I understand it also affects the ring/silent/vibrate modes. They are having the same issue. I never use silent/vibrate modes so I never noticed.
    05-05-13 10:52 AM
    Thanks calculate! Good to know, and with regards to contacting support, I thought I'd run it by people first see if they're experiencing the same issues, and it looks like a fair few people are. Hopefully as you say, it'll be addressed in an update soon

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 11:10 AM