Thanks guys.

Posted via CB10
    And if you hold them down for a bit longer, your phone will reboot.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    credonoxo likes this.
    07-17-14 09:48 AM
    And if you hold them down for a bit longer, your phone will reboot.

Opps, thanks for that addition as I did tell them to hold longer... I forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder / heads up.

Posted via my sexy all black Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3247
    07-17-14 09:52 AM
    I think you put it best when you used the term it's a war room. Never have I found myself more productive than with the q10. Switching from and N5 and iphone 5s and there has been no looking back. Android always felt unintuitive and we'll iphone is just bad for a number of reasons.

Also I run a audio equipment review site called Stozz audio. One thing that I don't think has been commented on is how technically good the output from the headphone jack is when used with high end headsets. So much so that I really don't carry my amp and dac combo anymore.
    07-17-14 09:54 AM
    On that note just a thought but would any aspiring audiophiles be interested if I wrote up a comparison article on using the q10 as a dap?

I would usually post it on my site but maybe sticking it on the forums or offering it to CB to post might be better?
    07-17-14 09:58 AM
    Love my Q10. Such a fast typing experience. But I can't for November and the Classic

Posted with no typos using the Q10
    07-17-14 12:08 PM
    On that note just a thought but would any aspiring audiophiles be interested if I wrote up a comparison article on using the q10 as a dap?

I would usually post it on my site but maybe sticking it on the forums or offering it to CB to post might be better?
    Go for it.

07-17-14 12:54 PM
    I love my Q10. Much more inlove with it when I got an Android tablet for media consumption. When I got my lenovo s5000 I immediately add my emails. I thought it would be much better in reading emails and looking at some attachments for work. Well I'm wrong. Took a few more steps to do so I deleted all my emails and will just do them in my q10. It's awesome. I don't do many apps do I was hoping to have native apps for PayPal and my bank.

via Q10
    07-17-14 11:08 PM
    My Q10 is currently in the draw and I am using the BlackBerry Z10! I just can't live with such a small screen... I am always on Instagram and I would like my notifications for Instagram to be linked to the hub (Native)

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 12:01 AM
    Love my Q10. Such a fast typing experience. But I can't for November and the Classic

Posted with no typos using the Q10
    Indeed. I've a brand new Q10 selling to save for it. And this my current Q10, will go on sale shortly. :-)

Posted via my sexy all black Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3247
    07-18-14 01:25 AM
    I was absolutely in love when I first gott my Q10.

However, months passed, and it's woorn off a bit... Don't get me wrong, I really really like the device, but there are still a few kinks that annooy me every every day.

First off is this double typing issue. It's rather sporadic; some days it will happen in every single text message (this forum post shows that today is a bad one), other days I'll completely forget about the issue. This is my second keyboard!

My other problem is the frozen text message bug. The problem is whenever you open a conversation at the exact time you receive a text message, all of your conversations freeze up. You can't read any messages and you also can't send any for 3-5 minutes. It happens every few days for me and it makes me want to throw my Q10 against the wall!

But, when everytthing is working perfectly, I never once think of owning a different device. I can't wait for 10.3 and hope that my issues are resolved in a software update!

Oh, and I still swipe up and to the right to check tthe hub even if I know that I don't have any notifications. The OS has always felt slick and fast. I don't think it will ever get old for me!

As for Foxconnn, I'm bummed that there won't be any more removable batteries. I hope the pump out some seriously high-class quality devices though!

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    07-18-14 02:06 AM
    the love reaches it's peek after a while. I need a better camera. I hate that I have to carry around my HTC One if I plan on taking pics. I haven't seen the double typing issue in a while, so that's a plus.

I love typing on the keyboard, but I'm not sure if it's enough to keep me the next time I'm in the market for a new device.

Posted via CB/Q10
    07-18-14 03:38 AM
61 123