I have owned loads of mobile phones since the late 80's where they were "trans-luggable" rather than mobile!

I owned a lot of BlackBerry's too from the early blue ones with the side scroller wheel.

There are two that I absolutely loved:
    1. The Motorola Q9h (with a keyboard)
    2. The BlackBerry Q10.

Coincidence (Q9, Q10)??

I've been using the Z10 and Z30 as a daily device but I just can't help putting my SIM card back into my Q10 and then sighing a big sigh of relief. It is gorgeous.

As for Foxconn producing a quality product like BlackBerry. I'm sure they will so long as that is what they are contracted (and Quality controlled) to do.

BlackBerry have always produced a high quality product which is why you see so many of them many years after their 2-year contract has expired.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-15-14 07:15 AM
    I love my q10 more than any other phones. Great hardware great design, easy to use and very pocketable. Looks always premium. I want to keep it forever

Posted via CB10
    OkieBloke likes this.
    07-15-14 08:05 AM
    Well, I've had a Q10 for about a week. Absolutely hated it at first and the more I use it the more I really like it. However, I don't think I could use it as a primary device though

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 08:06 AM
    I have owned loads of mobile phones since the late 80's where they were "trans-luggable" rather than mobile!

I owned a lot of BlackBerry's too from the early blue ones with the side scroller wheel.

There are two that I absolutely loved:
    1. The Motorola Q9h (with a keyboard)
    2. The BlackBerry Q10.

Coincidence (Q9, Q10)??

I've been using the Z10 and Z30 as a daily device but I just can't help putting my SIM card back into my Q10 and then sighing a big sigh of relief. It is gorgeous.

As for Foxconn producing a quality product like BlackBerry. I'm sure they will so long as that is what they are contracted (and Quality controlled) to do.

BlackBerry have always produced a high quality product which is why you see so many of them many years after their 2-year contract has expired.
    Thank You for Your input on Foxconn! I suppose that's the question. Will BlackBerry continue to be on top of quality control?

I really couldn't be more psyched about the passport. Let's be real though, it's the Q20, for its the embodiment of all the improvements we asked for..

The only thing I foresee missing is one handed typing in all likelihood, but I will gladly sacrifice that for the enlarged display..and BlackBerry Knows this.

On a semi unrelated note, I'm really impressed with Mr. Chen thus far.

It's great to see so many people feel the same as I do about the Q, for it makes more of this caliber of phone being produced again likely.

Type on, Y'all. ; )

Posted via CB10
    Senor Wright likes this.
    07-15-14 03:29 PM
    Had mine for a year and three days now, so my warranty is apparently gone. Still no signs of double-typing. Thank God.

Will swap for the Passport, but keep the Q10 as a sidekick and a backup phone. Always good to have a device that carries all the data.

Honestly without the Passport and its huge screen, I wouldn't bother with the Classic.

But because I read a ton of PDF manuals and paperwork on the go, the Classic won't cut it... so I'd rather stick with the Q or buy the Passport.

Pasted via CB chen

We are on the exact same page good sir.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 03:36 PM
    Yea I am still loving typing on that awesome keyboard and the user experience keeps getting better with each OS update, loving it so much I bought a white and gold Q10 to replace my old Q

Posted via CB10
    Now that's love..I'm in the right place w great company.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 03:38 PM
    I like mine so much I just bought a Z30 from a fellow CB person and will have it later in the week. I am going to take the sim card from my work iPhone 4s and put it in the Z30 and use it for free
    OkieBloke likes this.
    07-15-14 03:39 PM
    10.2.xxx is slick vs prior. So smooth. Noticed the screen is wider than iphone 5's in family. And learned new KB tricks: hold down space bar or double click for period; t/b for top/bot; p/n for prior/next; AND i/o for zoom in/out for quickly re-sizing web pages. Predictive text saves so much typing--great for one-thumb typing on my back!
    Thank You for refreshing my memory on a couple of KB tricks!!

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 03:40 PM
    I like mine so much I just bought a Z30 from a fellow CB person and will have it later in the week. I am going to take the sim card from my work iPhone 4s and put it in the Z30 and use it for free
    Man...I love it when people ditch Iphone in favor of blackberry. Thanks for sharing! : )

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 03:42 PM
    Yes I do!

Posted via CB10
    OkieBloke likes this.
    07-15-14 03:48 PM
    Q10 is beautiful. I have had mine for 3 or 4 months now and it's great. This device just works so well. BlackBerry hub is so clever. Combine that with the awesome keyboard and you have one serious communications device. Does all the other stuff just fine too. And it's small and light to comfortably fit my pocket. I think all the boxes are ticked now ;-)
    OkieBloke likes this.
    07-15-14 03:58 PM
    I've had my Q10 for just over a year now and my Z10 for 7 months and I love both of them. My Q10 is my daily driver and it is a fantastic communication device without a doubt.

Bob

Posted Via CB 10 With One Of My Unlocked BlackBerries>Q10-SQN100-5/10.2.1.3247>Z10- STL100-3/10.2.1.3247 On AT&T
    OkieBloke likes this.
    07-15-14 05:00 PM
    Yup, I love the Q10, I love the professional business look on these devices.

I am trying to type without looking at the keyboard but I am still not quite there yet .

Otherwise, I used to have a sticky 0 key when I first got the phone, but it seemed the have worked itself out and now it is fine.

With the removable battery, I plan to keep this phone for a long time.

I am one of those people who get really attached to phones and keep use the same phone until it breaks. And I never sell any of my old phones. My last Nokia N8 lasted three years and I had to change due to hardware and lack of OS support. But given how serviceable the Q10 is, I want to keep this phone for over 3 years.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    OkieBloke and riss89 like this.
    07-16-14 02:44 AM
    Yup, I love the Q10, I love the professional business look on these devices. ......

With the removable battery, I plan to keep this phone for a long time.

I am one of those people who get really attached to phones and keep use the same phone until it breaks. And I never sell any of my old phones.

^---------------------- You have said all that I was thinking. The only device that can draw me from the mighty Q10 is the upcoming Q20. And even still, I will never get rid of the Q10. This device is small and packs a heck of a punch.

BEST device yet.
    07-16-14 04:32 AM
    moved to nexus 5 and then felt something missing!
    So I came back after just a month to my Q best mobile experience

Posted via CB10
    OkieBloke likes this.
    07-16-14 07:00 AM
    After using q10 first week or two, I wasn't sure if I made the right decision buying q10.
    Now, after 3 months having it I can't imagine life without it.
    It's just an amazing phone. I had previously iphone 3 and 5, Samsung, HTC.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.3175
    07-16-14 02:09 PM
    I'm guilty of always coming back to the Q after having used the all touch devices like the Z10 and 30. Once in a while they offer a nice change but when it comes down to it, if you use your phone mostly to message people and email, nothing beats the form factor of the Q10!

The Z30 actually gets quite cumbersome to carry around.

Posted via CB10 Right on Cue
    07-16-14 08:29 PM
    Well, I've had a Q10 for about a week. Absolutely hated it at first and the more I use it the more I really like it. However, I don't think I could use it as a primary device though

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I have had my Q10 for about a week. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. Having trouble adjusting to the smaller screen after using the iPhone 5s since release. Love the little blinky light and the hub feature. Will continue to play with it, but after using the Q10, I don't see myself getting the classic like I had planned. I prefer a larger screen. And think the passport might be a better choice (for me).
    07-16-14 10:30 PM
    Love my Q.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 10:33 PM
    Every day I find myself enjoying this phone from the KB short cuts to reader mode all the sharing options! I gots to give it up to BlackBerry they did an amazing job with this device and the os is the best not to mention the update that's coming I can't seem to put my phone down. Although my mind wonders and I find myself wanting the Z30 and the Passport BlackBerry is the best I'm so happy with my Q10
    07-16-14 11:03 PM
    I had brought my Q bout a month ago (coming from a iPhone which I loved) and after my time with it I'm just amazed and dazzle on how wonderful this phone is. Can't picture myself without it. Bye Apple.

Btw: does anyone know how to take screen shots on the Q10? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 08:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Press and hold the volume "up" and "Down" button for a few seconds.
    07-17-14 09:02 AM
    I had brought my Q bout a month ago (coming from a iPhone which I loved) and after my time with it I'm just amazed and dazzle on how wonderful this phone is. Can't picture myself without it. Bye Apple.

Posted via CB10
    Press the up + down volume buttons at the same time for a screen shot.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    Yes, press volume up and volume down key at the same time.

Thanks guys.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 09:13 AM
61 123