My wife had a Samsung Galaxy S4 before, she had like 450 contacts, and in each contact there is a note about her clients.

let's say, she types in the search, 2 bedroom villa, she will get all the contacts of those people who have 2 Bedroom villa in their notes so she could easily call them when she hs something available for sale

now I gave her my 9720 Curve as she was sick of the bad battery on the S4, when she types any term in the search, it doesn't show any contacts.

I noticed on my Q10 it's the same as well, seems like BlackBerry only recognizes the Company name and name and last name for the search, so now she has to cut/paste every note and put it in the company name.

This sounds like a dreadful long task to do, is there a program than can do this in a batch process? money is not an issue
    03-12-14 04:05 PM
    I think what you need to get done will require programming, and I have reached out. Hopefully someone can help.
    03-13-14 08:00 AM
    I can think of two developer ways.

It wouldnt be too hard to write an android app that exports contact and a blackberry app to import contacts with the notes appended to company.

But a blackberry only app, let's call it Contacts+, could theoretically be created to parse the extra fields and connect it to the search box. The second method is probably the best way to go. The hard part is just finding someone with cycles
    03-13-14 08:01 AM
    I think what you need to get done will require programming, and I have reached out. Hopefully someone can help.
    thanks, awaiting your reply.

all i want is to cut from notes and paste it in company name for BB OS 10 for all my contacts in one shot

I don't mind paying a fair price
    03-14-14 03:44 AM
    any updates on this request?
    03-19-14 02:12 PM
    any updates on this request?
    Outside of theory and general direction - I can't help much more I am afraid.

I've been busy with other projects I'm currently committed to. But I'm hoping someone may have a better alternative for you.

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-26-14 11:51 PM