Posted via CB/Q10
    darwincruz20 likes this.
    10-31-14 11:28 PM
    nope, was considering it, but just bought a z30

Posted via CB/Q10
    Same here. Got my Z30 and never regret the move

"BlackBerry is the Extension of my hand." via Z30 10.3.0.1418
    11-01-14 01:57 AM
    Received my new passport on thursday from amazon... not selling my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 02:23 AM
    Switched. Switching back. PP is an awesome device-but just not for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 05:59 AM
    I'm not insane enough to pay $500+ for a phone. My Q10 is good enough, but it doesn't mean I don't WANT the passport. But we'll see. I'm on tmobile. I originally wanted the Classic and since neither come to tmobile, I would have to buy them outright and unlocked which I'm not doing. Oh well

Posted via Q10RR
    So yeah, I changed my mind. I boarded the insane train and just ordered my Passport today. Figured why pay 250$ subsidized on a carrier only to pay 30$ a month for the phone thereafter. End up with a total $200 more than the phone would have cost if it was bought outright. So my Passport will be on its way soon. I'll have my Q10 as a backup and my 9000 if things get REALLY bad lol.

Posted via CB Q10 or 9000
    11-01-14 03:18 PM
    I've had my Q since May of '13. Love it! It does everything I've asked of it and some. But I also do a lot of Web browsing, social media, emails, and pdf's for work. So as soon as the Passport comes to Verizon, I'll be all over it.

And no, I won't go to AT&T cause there coverage is subpar in the areas I work.

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    Where do you live? I was with Verizon for 7 or 8 years before switching out. I have T-mobile now, service is the same but I pay far less per month. I live in NJ

Posted via CB Q10 or 9000
    11-01-14 03:19 PM
    It depends upon reviews from CB members.
    11-01-14 04:14 PM
    Should have my passport within the next week.

Don't think i'll sell the Q10 for a while until i'm 100% sure on the passport size, have ordered without seeing the device in person.

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.938
    11-23-14 01:08 AM
    I got the Q10 a few months ago and I've loved using the keyboard, it's just perfect. Went buy an Orange store in my hometown a few days ago and fiddled with the Passport just to see if not considering buying it was maybe a mistake. The slightly bigger screen makes no difference to me and I found the keyboard just not as convenient to use (smaller, shape of keys). Now, the Classic is much more tempting...
    11-25-14 05:32 AM
    Q10 to Passport! Happy

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 06:17 AM
    Just switched from a note2 which is a pretty large phone! I had my Q10 for a week and love it! The Q is perfect for me in every way! Not much for games and apps just text, email, etc and facebook. The passport is nice but too big for me. I'm staying with the Q10 I'm so over the big phone.

Posted from my Q10
    Agreed!!

I have used a note 2 in the past (for 7 months) and it was an ok device. I currently have an iphone 5s and the Q10 and I believe they are the perfect sizes for me. I am actually considering getting a Q5 and another iphone 5s as back-ups. I don't like how every company is going toward larger phones. For this reason alone I can see it being a very long time before I upgrade to a current production device.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 07:04 AM
    I agree with a lot that's been said. Size is one of the most important things and one of the main reasons why I have moved from a nexus 4 to the BlackBerry Q10, along with the keyboard and battery life. While a lot of the latest phones can do this and that they are oversized slabs which struggle to last 24hrs on a charge. Please blackberry stay with a compact functional phone, with a decent battery, don't follow the crowd.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 07:25 AM
    I agree with a lot that's been said. Size is one of the most important things and one of the main reasons why I have moved from a nexus 4 to the BlackBerry Q10, along with the keyboard and battery life. While a lot of the latest phones can do this and that they are oversized slabs which struggle to last 24hrs on a charge. Please blackberry stay with a compact functional phone, with a decent battery, don't follow the crowd.

Posted via CB10
    I love the size of the Q10 and the iphone 5s -- so handy. I wish both devices were a little thicker with bigger batteries. I don't see myself upgrading to a new phone (different from the two mentioned) for a long time. I am actually thinking about using my next upgrade for another iphone 5s and buying a Q5 so I can have a back ups.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 10:29 PM
    I can understand the size issue, but honestly the Passport looks bigger in pictures than how it feels in your hand(s). At least for me. It is very thin and elegant looking, and it doesn't feel heavy at all. It just feels like pure quality. I still have my Q as a backup, but would never wilfully go back to using it. The keyboard on the Passport is superior in my opinion - with greater tactile feedback and a more spacious key layout. The predictions also appear much faster on the Passport.

One handed use isn't really that big of a deal either. You can easily do many things one-handed. I even type one handed many times looking up words in the dictionary while taking private Spanish lessons - of course in those cases I have the Passport laying flat on a table, typing with my index finger.

Once you get the hang of the keyboard and its gestures, it is quite the workhorse. I was actually in the very same position as many of you guys, thinking it's too big and square, and that I'd rather wait for the Classic, but now I'm extremely happy I took the plunge. The battery life itself, in hindsight, would actually have been enough of a reason for me personally to make the switch. Not to mention finally having a cursor which can be accurately placed using the capacitive keyboard when editing texts. No more fiddling around on a tiny screen. Although, to be fair, I suppose the Classic's trackpad will be superior in that regard. The Passport also needs the capacitive keyboard to work as a mouse pointer on websites, but I suppose more functions like that will be added in a future firmware update.

Enviado desde mi sexy Pasaporte
    11-27-14 05:11 PM
    Now I have both.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 05:28 PM
    I used the passport for 3 weeks and it worked great, but when I came back to the Q10 I realize that the 4 row keyboard makes a huge difference.

Q10's size is all about portability and nimbleness of one handed use. The Passport's great screen makes up for the portability for me. But the deal breaker for me is the keyboard. I think that if I wanted a physical keyboard then I would get one. The passport's schizophrenic typing isn't for me. Switching between the tactile keys and tapping on the screen doesn't feel smooth as typing on the q10.

If the passport had the 4 row keys then it would have been my ultimate phone for me, which I'm hoping the Passport 2 would be.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 06:12 PM
    Now I have both.

Posted via CB10
    Same here!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 05:36 PM
    Great thread. I will have to add my feelings when my Passport arrives.
    As for the 3 rows - when we first got our Blackberries we had to get used to the keyboard and now we all love them. I'm sure after an adjustment period I will love the 3 rows, too.
    11-28-14 10:19 PM
    I've switched the the passport this week and selling my Q10 that's in mint condition with no scratches plus with brand new never used headphones, charger, and holster. PM me if you'd like it - make a fair offer.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 10:32 PM
    Great thread. I will have to add my feelings when my Passport arrives.
    As for the 3 rows - when we first got our Blackberries we had to get used to the keyboard and now we all love them. I'm sure after an adjustment period I will love the 3 rows, too.
    I am sure it would end up working decently well. However, I would never use a 3 row keyboard (unless I got to try for free) -- feels kind of android(ish) to me. I think motorola put out and android phone with a keyboard like this.

I am far to use to the BlackBerry keyboard with the hardware shift + alt keys. The biggest problem to me would be the space bar.

Either way -- good luck with the pp I have heard the keyboard does feel amazing.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 08:50 AM
    I personally was very skeptical when I first got the passport (switching from q10). I listened to the advice many people on the forums were giving me and decided to give it a fair shot. 3 weeks in and I'm loving this device more and more everyday. The 3 row keyboard took some getting used to but now that I'm mentally conditioned to the layout I'm almost typing as fast as I used to on the Q. Really happy with the device!

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 02:53 PM
    I think I will, but not right now, since the price still high

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 01:03 PM
    No when time is in I'll upgrade to Classic.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 07:41 PM
    Nah I'll stick with my Q10

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 07:51 PM
    Right now I am a happy camper with my Q10! 4 rows, compact design, and removable battery!

But I know for sure that in 2015 a new device must come. Wether it will be the Classic or Passport! I don't know yet! BUt the longer I wait, the better for me because the high prices will drop. So I guess in Q1 or Q2 I will buy one of them!

Passport is really awesome! Screen real estate and unique design and the battery life! Classic is Classic! Tool belt, nuff said!

So lets see!
    11-30-14 07:53 PM
155 ... 4567