This thread is targeted towards any JK Wrangler owner still rocking a Q10. Got a new JK last month and my Q10 needed a safe spot in the JEEP while streaming music or surfing or texting (not). My JK mount arrived today and it took less than 2 minutes to install this cool carbon fiberJK mount. 67 Designs will custom make nearly any mount but I purchased a mount for the iphone 6/6S and it fits the naked Q10 perfectly and securely. Check out 67 Designs if interested at Jeep� JK Mount Packs ? 67 Designs

Any JK owners rocking a Q10?-q10-67.jpgAny JK owners rocking a Q10?-67.jpg

The (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series brings a component based approach to supporting and working with your devices. The core of the (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series range are the carbon fiber fixed or jointed arms that users then attach to bases and mounts. These are real carbon fiber tube components along with metal and heavy duty plastic hardware. The products are very substantial and so they weigh more than you think. In fact, you want that very down low mass to be able to use physics to keep the device firmly held in place as you tap, poke, stroke and otherwise interact with the glass of the device. The mounts allow you to connect camera's, GoPro and Go-Pro-like action cameras. They allow you to connect VESA standardized products like monitors and computers. You can connect the bases directly to walls, desks, tables or anything you wish, or you can add a base so you can move your configuration about the desk, counter-top.
    11-02-16 10:53 PM