I have already got my heart set on getting the Q10 when my contract renews. blackberry has hands down created the best phones ever made with the new os10! However I did notice that the the speed dial for the Q10 has not been properly intergrated as of yet. I know it is available but it is pretty much pointless atm. Has anybody heard whether or not this will be improved on in future updates?
    05-17-13 07:06 AM
    I want a Q10 so bad but with out the Speed dial I don't know if I can purchase it. I use
    speed dail for work at least 100 times a week. Without speed dial I will be sticking with my
    BB 9360 . How sad is that that I have to keep using a BB 9360, a phone 3-4 yrs old, as
    opposed to a new Q10. If this was fixed I'd be out buying a new Q10 immediately! Has anyone
    found a work around for speed dial though on the Q10?????????
    05-17-13 07:31 AM
    The speed dial has changed slightly in the new software, but you still need to open the phone app and make sure you are in the dial pad mode. The slight change is you do not get the repeating numbers when a number is set as a speed dial.
    05-17-13 09:41 AM
    This needs to be sorted! Having to go into the dial pad eradicates the need for speed dial! Please sort this out blackberry, speed dial is one of the most useful shortcuts regarding a physical keyboard.
    05-17-13 11:18 AM
    Ok, this has been brought up like 20 times in the forum and even had a front page editorial on the main crackberry page...

THEY ARE FIXING IT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.
    Snazy likes this.
    05-17-13 11:34 AM
    Ok, this has been brought up like 20 times in the forum and even had a front page editorial on the main crackberry page...

THEY ARE FIXING IT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.
    do you know this for sure?
    05-17-13 12:10 PM
    OK, didn't mean to annoy anybody I was just asking. Apologies
    05-17-13 12:13 PM
    OK, didn't mean to annoy anybody I was just asking. Apologies
    It's alright, I'm not saying I was never guilty of starting a thread that has already been discussed. And I agree with you that this is one of the most important features I want to see added back to the Q10. I was one of the ones making a big stink about it before. But I guess being one who cared about this, I also noticed this and have seen so many posts about this popping up. So, just wanted to point out that this will be fixed for sure. The guys at BB have mentioned this specifically.

If there is another big concern I recommend doing a quick search, and adding to the discussion if it has been brought up before so the topic will be bumped to the top if it's an issue you think is important.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    05-17-13 01:47 PM
    Thank you. I will remember to do that in the future
    05-18-13 05:10 PM
    Thank you. I will remember to do that in the future
    06-23-13 05:45 PM
    I just got my Q10 last night and I love it! As soon as speed dial is made available in the next software update this phone will be unstoppable as it can do everything and more! One daughter has an iPhone and one daughter has the Samsung Galaxy 3 and my Q10 blows them away as far as use goes! Love it love it love it!
    06-23-13 05:51 PM