I'm still using my q10 and love it. And I need some aps for school that maybey usefull for me. If you want send me the names. And thanks for wanting to help me

Posted with my favorite blackberry Q10
    10-10-18 01:39 PM
    Well what level school are we talking about? And what would you need beyond a browser, email & phone? You are unlikely to be doing any CAD, programming, taking notes, maths or writing reports directly on your phone.

Unless your teacher is mandating specific apps, just put the phone down and concentrate on the material. I'm sure Apple, Google et al. would like you to think that shiny new phone will make you smarter, faster or just plain better, but it's not true.
    The best app is that squishy bit between your ears. Followed closely by the power button...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    10-10-18 10:47 PM
    High school and just a simple. Organizer app

10-11-18 09:37 AM
    Remember for note taking (built in)

Posted via CB10
    10-11-18 01:35 PM
    Alarm to wake up.
    Browser to check your bus schedule.
    Remember to jot down some notes you think of during your commute.
    Music if you would like to enjoy some while commuting.
    Calendar to organize your exams dates, meetings, office hours, classes (you can repeat events periodically), and perhaps study plan.
    Messages to text your mom you're staying later at school some day.
    Email if your professors/school use that mean of communication.

That's all built-in apps and that's all you should need for high school.
    Good work
    10-12-18 12:25 AM
    The assistant with Wolfram is pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-18 12:51 AM
    OK thanks

10-13-18 10:39 AM
    Simplenote is an android app that runs well on the Q10.

It syncs your notes to a server and can also be accessed via your browser (or apps for other platforms) so that you can view, edit and create notes on other devices as well (and those notes will sync back to your Q10).

The other app that I can think of for the Q10 that might prove useful is the playepub ebook reader.
    10-17-18 11:46 PM
    Remember for note taking (built in)

Posted via CB10
    +1 for Remember neko. Sync it with Evernote if you want to be able to access your notes on other devices. There are also a fair number of built-in accounts for Calendar, Tasks, and such that will sync with BB10 and other platforms. Let us know if you're finding specific needs--odds are good there is a way to address them!
    10-18-18 02:31 PM
    Okie :3

Posted via CB10
    10-21-18 08:37 AM
    Well, not specifically for school, but the Gasbuddy app will help you best afford the gas you have to buy in order to GET to school! ;-)

Even with the issues that slightly cripple it it's much better than the android version as far as stability! I started carrying around a Samsung tablet so I can have my price reports count towards the different challenges & the android app crashes or freezes multiple times per day! The native cascades version on my Q10 only freezes once a week or less...

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    10-31-18 06:46 AM
    Well, not specifically for school, but the Gasbuddy app will help you best afford the gas you have to buy in order to GET to school! ;-)

Even with the issues that slightly cripple it it's much better than the android version as far as stability! I started carrying around a Samsung tablet so I can have my price reports count towards the different challenges & the android app crashes or freezes multiple times per day! The native cascades version on my Q10 only freezes once a week or less...

I gotta ask scubafan, why are you willing to use Android tablet but against Android phone? Whatever reasons apply to one either way, should apply to other, yes?
    10-31-18 06:50 AM
    It's very simple, there isn't a monthly bill for the tablet so I didn't have to give google ANY valid information & they can't track my activity because I just turn it on long enough to validate some prices or look one up. After that I turn it off. I also don't carry a tablet daily so it can't build a pattern of locations either.

My cell, on the other hand, keeps me on time for meetings, reminds me to do multiple daily tasks plus more. And I am unwilling to share any of this data with ANY company.

11-08-18 02:26 PM