Hey guys I was a Blackberry girl since my first curve 5 years ago & last berry was my Torch 9800 then just got the iPhone 5 when it came out. I am now COVETING this Q10!!!!! Are the fun apps like berry weather, bebuzz & battex available on the Q10?

Are you happy you switched back from iPhone to Berry???

Any input is appreciated as this will be my Mother's Day gift if they ever release this in the US!!! Ugh!!!!
    dietertong likes this.
    05-10-13 11:25 AM
    Hey guys I was a Blackberry girl since my first curve 5 years ago & last berry was my Torch 9800 then just got the iPhone 5 when it came out. I am now COVETING this Q10!!!!! Are the fun apps like berry weather, bebuzz & battex available on the Q10?

Any input is appreciated as this will be my Mother's Day gift if they ever release this in the US!!! Ugh!!!!
    Welcome back

BeWeather and BeBuzz are indeed for the Q10, the interface of the weather is super crisp, some lovely animations and icons used.

Some issues reported about battery drain on BeBuzz at the mo, not noticed it myself, but not doubting others.
    05-10-13 11:30 AM

Yup cam from the iPhone and I personally have no issues with the device the only thing that would potentially bother you is applications which there is hardly any and the paid ones are way more expensive than apple which I do find a tad ott (most of them are bad too) if apps don't bother you then do it it is an awesome device!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 12:09 PM
    Ask for an IOU on the Q10 as a Mother's Day gift.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 12:17 PM
    DO NOT sell your iPhone till you know for sure. Most carriers allow a period of time for you to see if you like it. Blackberry has changed a good bit from your old Curve days but you might find it to your liking!

Just make sure to return it before the trial period is over if you do not like.
    05-10-13 12:18 PM
    DO NOT sell your iPhone till you know for sure. Most carriers allow a period of time for you to see if you like it. Blackberry has changed a good bit from your old Curve days but you might find it to your liking!

Just make sure to return it before the trial period is over if you do not like.
    Good advice. Always better safe than sorry.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 12:19 PM
    I think I am going to call AT&T this weekend to activate my old 9700 to see if I can handle the smaller screen again & the keyboard. Lol...

Thanks guys!!!!
    05-10-13 02:18 PM
    I think I am going to call AT&T this weekend to activate my old 9700 to see if I can handle the smaller screen again & the keyboard. Lol...

Thanks guys!!!!
    Good idea, bad comparison, the Q10 screen is huge compared to the 9700, as is the keyboard. It dwarfs it in fact (in relative terms)

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:40 PM