Hey all. I'm trying to find a simple calendar app like my old 9300 curve calendar. I've used both apk train and amazon but not found a calendar app that works the way I'd like. Does anyone have suggestions to one either an android or BlackBerry app I may be missing? I've tried pretty much every free one and a few paid ones. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:26 PM
    What is it about the native Calendar that you don't like?
    02-15-14 07:56 PM
    I find the native calendar doesn't show the appts in the monthly vieww. The tiny dot is not visible easily and the dailuy view is way too busy. I'm looking for a very simple app like the one on the 9300 curve.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 09:47 AM
    I find the native calendar doesn't show the appts in the monthly vieww. The tiny dot is not visible easily and the dailuy view is way too busy. I'm looking for a very simple app like the one on the 9300 curve.

Posted via CB10
    What about the weekly or agenda view? I use agenda as my default, but that's what works for me usually.

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~ Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    02-16-14 12:00 PM
    How about the "calendar week view" app in BlackBerry World?

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 12:23 PM
    I use the agenda. Easy to read and scroll through and includes all my text, emails, etc that I need a response and reminder for.
    02-16-14 12:47 PM
    I've always used monthly view for my work needs. On my old bb, it would show the actual appointment on the calendar. Now we just have a dot that's too easy to miss. The way my job works I need a monthly view to schedule things well in advance. Thanks for your suggestions

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 02:32 PM
    I hear what you're saying about wishing the Calendar to be as good as 7.1. I was going crazy myself, but did find an app that has made the transition from 7.1 to BB10 a little easier. The best app from android is Calengoo. You can see the month and all your appointments. And in Agenda, you get to see all you events coming up and not just for the day or week, but months down the road. It is highly customizable and you can completely change the colors of virtually everything to your liking. Check it out. I think there is no better app till BlackBerry gets their stuff in gear.
    06-01-14 01:25 AM
    Thanks! I tried calengoo but I couldn't get it to work on the q10. I don't use anything online for my appointments- just on the phone. I will look at it again though. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 02:02 AM
    I'm using Calengoo on my Q10 also. It did take sometime to figure out how to get it to work. There is some many adjustments/settings to tweak and it is definitely confusing as the lay out isn't very clear on what does what. But don't give up and keep playing with each setting one at a time to see what it does. It took many days to finally get it dialed in, but I glad I did. Otherwise, I would still be using my 9900 instead of Q10. There are still several other things that my 9900 does better, but I'm now happy with the Q10 and can live with it as my daily driver till more updates get it caught up and take BlackBerry 10 beyond and make it the best phone in the world for me at least. Here are some pictures of my calendar and agenda. I never posted a pic before so I hope I did it right. I hope you get it working.
    06-01-14 10:33 AM
    Well I guess the pics didn't come up; darn. I guess I don't know how to do that yet. Sorry
    06-01-14 10:38 AM
    Oh, DarkHorse. I hear what you're saying about online stuff. Yes, it sync to your google calendar. I'm not crazy about my life/schedule being online either. But I learned to now be careful what I put on the calendar and use code names for certain things. This setup has been working for me, but I do wish BlackBerry would get it together soon. Sorry I couldn't help.
    06-01-14 10:55 AM
    Thanks! You did help. I'm just very private and don't want everything online. I actually didn't buy calengoo for that reason- it was another app I had for free. I do love my Q10- just wish the developers would spend more time on fixing the apps then they are with the design/layout. I saw the new icons of the 10.3 update and I won't be doing that update! They are ugly! But they can't seem to fix the calendar app? Only to change the color to an ugly green? Ugh!

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 08:02 PM