I thought I'd start a thread on apps that people have had success with. Please list the apps that you have downloaded/purchased that are working well for you. Listing which store you got them from would probably be helpful. I'm still an apk virgin, but probably not for too much longer.
    01-28-14 02:35 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out how to do this. I went to apk train but the apps wouldn't download. Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 02:44 PM
    I'm doing this backwards but how about apps that don't work lol. Tried downloading IMBd, but no luck even though I've read online that it has worked for others. In lieu of successes, any other failures?

Posted with a smile...and a Q10
    01-30-14 10:34 PM
    I'm running Google Maps, and Waze. They are both GPS apps with traffic etc, and they kick the crap out of BlackBerry Maps. They're not without their glitches. I got Waze from the Amazon App Store, and sideloaded Google Maps about a month ago. Don't recall the source offhand for that one. Both apps will crash on occasion, or lose communication with the gps in the Q10, but they're both great when they work. Denon Remote App doesn't work though. Bummer!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 10:46 PM
    Ps DarkHorse - did you download the amazon app store. Once you do that and get an account started, it's easy. Here's the link from the crackberry tutorial. Go to the Amazon Appstore download page in your BlackBerry browser (http://www.amazon.com/getappstore?t=...bUvbUpU9936003). Tap the "Download the Amazon Appstore" button.

Now- if you get the all the apps working- you can help me

Posted with a smile...and a Q10
    01-30-14 10:46 PM
    Instagram - Snap
    Snapseed - Snap
    Shazam - Snap
    Flipboard - Snap

Star Wars fan? Come join us C00121E8E
    01-30-14 10:49 PM
    Thanks. I suspect that the apps I'm really interested in would be paid apps - like a fully functional Office suite, including the ability to save files as pdf's. Is there anything of this type available to us?
    01-30-14 11:00 PM