I have read in this forum that we can upload a file/program relatively easily and then sideload android apps. This is great news! It is time for me to upgrade, i upgrade in a few days. Does anyone know if the fitbit app works on blackberry? It looks like instagram works, which i am excited about.
    I know that due to q10's screen size, some folks have had complaints about certain apps not working properly.
    I would love to hear any feedback. Thanks!
    07-15-14 01:59 AM
    I installed aptoide on my phone which helps me install other android apps (and look for them too).

I have instagram running perfectly. Some app versions may not work but try installing a different version and it should work fine.

Filipino. 23. Q10 user.
    darkangel07760 likes this.
    07-15-14 02:18 AM
    Facebook, zedge, tunein radio, clean master, applock. I tried these and they are working fine at the moment. Subway surfer works fine on BlackBerry 10 also. Checkout 1mobile market for android apps. 1mobile market update their apps just like play store so no worries about new updates.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 03:38 AM
    I've downloaded viber and tango via amazon appstore.tango works but i can't see the other person on my screen and i can't see myself on my screen but the other person can see me

Viber opens then says viber has stopped working shuts down

Any suggestions for these problems i'm having please?
    07-15-14 05:49 AM
    The reason why I am asking is because I just landed a fantastic new job that is something I have been wanting for awhile. This company I am going to be working for is very social media centered, and I assume most of them have iphones and androids. With that being said, can I keep up witht hese guys with a Q10? I don't mind having to upload and sideload. I just want the phone to keep up, app-wise, with their phones. I am considering an iphone, but I just want to make sure first.
    07-17-14 11:25 PM
    @darkangel...... yes sure you can keep up...blackberry is releasing os version 10.3 in September and that will provide more support for android apps and android apps will be much smoother the before

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 06:02 AM
    Most everything I have wanted works. The downside is a local news app works, but with the current OS it is a battery killer! I unistalled the app and just use my browser when I need to look it over. I am sure more support will come with 10.3
    07-18-14 03:05 PM
    Thanks everyone! I currently have a touchscreen only berry, and I really miss the keyboard. i read about that OS update in Spetember, that is right around the corner!
    I am glad to hear that, I will be picking up my new Q10 tomorrow
    If anyone has any other input, I would love to hear it.
    What program works best for sideloading android apps?
    thanks!
    07-18-14 04:21 PM
    Guys, I seriously have no idea where I'm posting. But as you guys are comparing Android apps that work on the Blackberry Q10,
    I just needed a suggestion, I type a lot of E-Mails, and I travel too. I have been using an Android Device. I currently have the HTC One Mini M4. Which has a touch screen. And I just am fed up with the touch screen. And thinking to get a Q10. And fortunately, a friend of mine has a Blackberry Q10, he doesn't live in the same city tho. But he is ready to exchange his Q10 witH My HTC One Mini.

What do you guys say? Should I go for the Q10? And shall I get it exchanged with the HTC One Mini? I'm just here to ask for some help. Hope I just don't get trolled here. Thank you.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-19-14 04:08 AM
    Snap works really well for getting apps but snap itself need to be side loaded. Once on the phone it works just like BlackBerry world. But like others have mentioned 1mobile works really well too and it can be downloaded and installed right to the phone.

Reg Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.2491
    07-19-14 04:23 AM
    Today is the big day. I know that most people I know will recommend Iphone over Blackberry, and its because of the apps. The one thing that holds me back is the keyboard. I currently have the all touch Blackberry Torch 9850, and I am going crazy not having the ability to simply type out my emails and texts without having to go back and correct words. Its this dang job. All the other managers at this new job have an Iphone, and I wonder if it would be easier to just get the iphone so that it will be more seamless communication between the other managers.
    07-19-14 10:30 AM