Hello everone,

I'm testing arround with some android apps like NFC TagINFO and NFC writer (tagstand). The reason why is that there is one android app (ov-chip checker) i would really like to work. This is an app who can read your dutch transport card.

The problem is that those 'android' apps the NFC function from bb 10 (my Q10) not recognize..

Is there a solution for this? do i have to change something in the settings?

thanks!!
    11-18-13 02:40 PM
    Hello everone,

I'm testing arround with some android apps like NFC TagINFO and NFC writer (tagstand). The reason why is that there is one android app (ov-chip checker) i would really like to work. This is an app who can read your dutch transport card.

The problem is that those 'android' apps the NFC function from bb 10 (my Q10) not recognize..

Is there a solution for this? do i have to change something in the settings?

thanks!!
    NFC is still pretty new and a mostly unused component... maybe BB hasn't mapped the API to allow this yet?
    11-18-13 02:48 PM
    well, NFC was allready on my 9900 but i never saw a reason to use it. Now i have a reason. I was suspecting more options then blackberry World offers at the moment
    11-18-13 03:16 PM