Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 05:26 PM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 05:26 PM
    Nope

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 05:27 PM
    I'll just say that the op is not the only one with no intention of getting the passport or the class

Z30, Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1016, I missed you.
    To be honest I personally feel that BlackBerry is regressing by bringing back the toolbelt. The main reason why I'm opting out of the classic is because I've already been conditioned to use the q10 without it. I guess we'll see what device they come out with next.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 05:28 PM
    To be honest I personally feel that BlackBerry is regressing by bringing back the toolbelt. The main reason why I'm opting out of the classic is because I've already been conditioned to use the q10 without it. I guess we'll see what device they come out with next.

Posted via CB10
    It's not regressing if they offer the Q10,classic and Passport. Different devices for different people.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 05:32 PM
    I am not considering a Passport or a Classic unless a proper case manufacturer like Seidio or Otterbox jumps in to provide case and holster combos.

Holster is an essential accessory for a BlackBerry and I will not get a phone without a holster.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    11-06-14 05:49 PM
    I am not considering a Passport or a Classic unless a proper case manufacturer like Seidio or Otterbox jumps in to provide case and holster combos.

Holster is an essential accessory for a BlackBerry and I will not get a phone without a holster.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    SEIDIO | BlackBerry Passport Accessories
    skstrials likes this.
    11-06-14 06:16 PM
    Yup! Holding to my Q10 a while longer. Might add the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 06:19 PM
    me too. this slim body so convenient to carry in pocket and with a durable battery.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 02:25 AM
    BlackBerry should focus on several devices, there is no place for both the classic and the q10
    Too many devices is very confusing, especially with no market share...
    I realy do think they also manufacture cheap devices for developing countries.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 03:44 AM
    My first BlackBerry was a 9900. I then jumped on a Z10 as soon as it came out and I have been very happy with it. I also picked up a Q5 for those days when I was feeling the need for a physical keyboard.

I I was absolutely convinced that the passport was going to be my next phone, but when the sale on shopblackberry came up I decided to go for a Q10 (I gave the Q5 to a family member). It is awesome so far! Maybe because I loved the 9900 so much, but it feels like I have "come home."

However, there are some areas where I find it wanting. Chief among them is being able to swipe back on the keyboard to delete a word, like on the slabs and now the passport. That is really the only thing I am missing after having played with the passport for quite a while.

So, honestly, the Q10 with a slightly bigger screen and a capacitive keyboard would be perfect. But, for now, I am digging the feel of this phone in my hand. Such a good feel. Such a great size.

Posted via CB10
    BrandonQ10 likes this.
    11-07-14 04:15 AM
    I talked myself into buying a Passport sight-unseen from Amazon while it was still $599. I'm returning it tomorrow.

The screen is gorgeous and reading emails and using Twitter on such a wide screen is great. For me, it is just too wide and I couldn't get used to the three row keyboard. It isn't as comfortable to hold and to type on as my Q10. I use my Q10 for work, and it fits my needs perfectly. Perhaps I would eventually get as proficient as pounding out emails on the Passport as I am on my Q10, but I'm not willing to sacrifice productivity for the few advantages the Passport has. Love Q10's size, ergonomics, the keyboard, and the removable battery.

I'm not excited about the Classic at all. No removable battery, and the toolbelt and trackpad seems unnecessary in light of how great gestures work in BlackBerry 10. I'll stick with the Q10 for now.

Q10: SQN 100-5 v. 10.2.1.2102
    I fully agree..I had the Passport for about a week and the size was a real turnoff. I never realized how much I one-handed my phone. It went back to Amazon this week
    11-07-14 06:30 PM
    So, honestly, the Q10 with a slightly bigger screen and a capacitive keyboard would be perfect.
    You just described my ideal phone! Thanks.
    dmateo likes this.
    11-07-14 08:11 PM
    Agreed

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 09:00 PM
    I dbt if u r the only one confused. To be honest from the design and ergonomic part, I love Q10 over classic or passport even though they boast a much better spec. I am not looking beyond my Q10 unless BlackBerry comes with which overshadows Q10...

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 02:02 AM
    I don't mind the tool belt. But I can't go back to such a small square screen. Holding on to what I have until they make a slider so I can have my cake and eat it too.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154 /T-Mobile USA
    11-08-14 02:07 AM
    I am not considering those two devices either. I just picked up the white Q10 this week.

Why did I not go passport or wait for the classic? Size!! I think the Q10 is the perfect size for a phone (just like I think the iPhone 5s is the perfect size iphone). I understand the trend and have even used a note device, but one hand use and comfortable pocketing are important to me. I am a father of a 6 year old and as such I have to do things one handed pretty often. I do see the appeal of the classic text selection and editing is horrible on this device. However, I think BlackBerry 10 performs flawlessly otherwise without the toolbelt. Plus, the specs of the Q10 seems to make bb10 fly so I will use this phone until it gives out on me.
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    11-08-14 02:18 AM
    Interesting. Me too.

I just bought a brandnew Q10 this week along with a OEM Leather Holster.

Remember when they used to give you a free holster in every BlackBerry? Secure, no scratches, safe battery mode, ending calls by putting the BlackBerry in the holster.

Well, I guess the Passport has no Holster yet right? I saw the good looking flip cases. But they aren't functional for me. You look like a goof when you phone or take photos with that combo!

I wanna get out my BlackBerry Naked and do what I got to do. Month flap hanging thang. You drop your BlackBerry with that.

Imagine a good looking leather Holster in caramel brown or black from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 06:04 AM
    I had first and still use a Q10 then I bought a Passport and I am really curiois to see what BlackBerry's line will be nest year.
    Phablet will probably be covered by the Passport, the full touch should see anoother flagship to replace the Z30.
    Legacy users now have the Classic but what will the Q10 upgrade be like?
    I'd love to have a 4" Q20 with 4 rows of keys and sensitive trackpad, even better if it can be a slider to keep a pocket/one-hand use size.
    I find the Passport screen estate fantastic but I keep coming back to my Q10 for smarter daily use (to me the Q10 is the smartest of them all as it achieves everything remarkably and you even forget to have it in your pocket as it is so tiny and light).
    I just hope they don't let the great 4 rows keyboard down as it could be terrific on a new slider Blackberry ! (allowing a bigger than Q10's 3.1" screen in a small format)

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 10:34 AM
    I had first and still use a Q10 then I bought a Passport and I am really curiois to see what BlackBerry's line will be nest year.
    Phablet will probably be covered by the Passport, the full touch should see anoother flagship to replace the Z30.
    Legacy users now have the Classic but what will the Q10 upgrade be like?
    I'd love to have a 4" Q20 with 4 rows of keys and sensitive trackpad, even better if it can be a slider to keep a pocket/one-hand use size.
    I find the Passport screen estate fantastic but I keep coming back to my Q10 for smarter daily use (to me the Q10 is the smartest of them all as it achieves everything remarkably and you even forget to have it in your pocket as it is so tiny and light).
    I just hope they don't let the great 4 rows keyboard down as it could be terrific on a new slider Blackberry ! (allowing a bigger than Q10's 3.1" screen in a small format)

Posted via CB10
    I agree a q20 with similar form factor but slightly larger screen and capacitive keyboard would be nice. I'm sitting tight for now and waiting to see what 2015 brings. Not fully dismissing the classic just yet although knowing sprint we'll probably never see another BlackBerry anyway. Definitely debating switching carriers.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 05:50 PM
    I'm not really considering either phone as well. I'm over the toolbelt, and the Passport form factor is sweet, I just think that it is too big for me. It's don't have an upgrade for 1 year still, so I think that I will just wait and see what comes out. Hopefully a larger screen keyboard device, or a Z10 sucessor. Either of those I'd spring for. I really am kind of over the 1:1 aspect ratio. It's too limiting for android apps, videos and games

Envoy� par mon Z10
    11-15-14 12:48 AM
    I'm not compelled to get a Passport either due to the size and shape. I'm hoping it's a clue to what the new Z50 will be however.

I do like the Classic but my Q10 will seem like a new BlackBerry when 10.3.1 is released.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10
    11-15-14 12:53 AM
    i considered the passport. purchased it from shopbb but returned it for a refund a few days later. just wasnt for me. the keyboard i found it just too uncomfortable to type on, needing both hands rather than just the one i;m used to with bb. i am 'thinking' about the classic but with the q10 selling at 199 on shopbb now, i'm really not sure the belt is worth the extra 150.
    11-15-14 06:29 AM
    I'm very interested in using a Classic. The Toolbelt provides additional options on how to perform certain actions, which allows for a more "custom fit feeling" for different tasks. That is what I felt from the Bold. When the price drops to $350 I'll consider the Classic. Currently I'm saturated with having the Z10, Q10, Z30, Passport, & Sony Xperia Z Ultra. I'm focused on the Passport primarily as a desktop/laptop replacement (as far as reasonable to do so). The 2nd generation of the Blackberry 10 OS hardware is what I'm practicing toward.
    gfonger likes this.
    11-15-14 07:25 AM
    I will have a serious look at the classic when it arrives. Seems to have the features that I miss with the 9900 and also like with my current Q10! My Q10 is not even a year yet so tough call to get rid of it so soon especially with OS10.3 upgrade soon. time will tell.
    11-15-14 08:32 AM
105 ... 2345