Passport is too large, and Classic is not a 9900 replacement so will keep using it for now, and will be a 9900 hold out for a bit longer, looks like there are Q10 hold outs too.
    10-29-14 02:29 AM
    I'm in the same boat i was kinda sold on the Passport then the lack of availability in the US combined with non removable battery has me waiting on a proper replacement as well as the patent filings they released some time ago depicting a foldable keyboard with similar features/size of the passport makes me hope something around q2 2015 will be out as i do miss my torch
    ! lol until then i'm just getting my q10 replaced every three months or whenever the keyboard acts up thanks to att replacement/90 day warranty i can't tell you what number i'm on maybe 5th or 6th!
    10-29-14 02:51 AM
    I'm done with pkb
    10-29-14 02:54 AM
    Yes! I love the Q10!
    10-29-14 04:02 AM
    I'm really enjoying my q10 at the moment, it's just the right size for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 04:53 AM
    You're not alone. I'm sticking with my beloved Z30 for time being.

And like they say, in Z50 we trust!
    10-29-14 05:00 AM
    In my opinion the best device that blackberry has made is the Q10....
    The feel in the hand is amazing and so compact.
    The quality made is also the best.
    The passport is the beast of specs , but in my opinion not so necessary ...for the os 10.3.xxx
    Q10 works also perfect on 10.3.xxx
    and as I said it fits perfectly.
    The worst thing that is happening from companies in my opinion is ,that they are trying to make the phones bigger and bigger and bigger ...
    I hate it ....so i will stick with my Q10 until it dies...
    nglfmark and cgallaer like this.
    10-29-14 05:51 AM
    You're not alone. I'm sticking with my beloved Z30 for time being.

And like they say, in Z50 we trust!
    ....friend...

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 07:12 AM
    Holding out for Z50.
    10-29-14 09:59 AM
    What if the next Q10 had the 3.5" screen as the Classic and the capacitive keyboard of the Passport? Would you get one then?
    10-29-14 11:05 AM
    The double typing issue is quite annoying. Mine started just under a month of use. Haven't changed the keyboard as yet though.

On my Q10...
    I'm on my third keyboard. Whenever I had the issue, I really hated my phone. I would get frustrated at it whenever it would hang or take a while to load the weather.

It's this sort of thing that can put someone off a phone for good. Thankfully, I have the tools to replace the keyboard myself, so I still love my Q10.

I'm on the fence for whether or not to get the Passport... I definitely don't want the Classic. I'm hoping that we'll see some leaks of a Q20.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    10-29-14 11:06 AM
    Well I haven't seen the classic up close and personal
    Posted from my Q10
    Yes you did, it is called the Bold. It is the same with a slight bigger screen and different OS. Cannot believe that people will buy this thing...
    10-29-14 11:17 AM
    Absolutely love Q10 and would stick with it till it dies..... except for the dreaded double typing issue which seems to be getting worse and affecting more keys, don't want to try and change it myself as have heard this is really difficult. Don't actually know what I will do.

Q10 of course!
    10-29-14 12:02 PM
    Absolutely love Q10 and would stick with it till it dies..... except for the dreaded double typing issue which seems to be getting worse and affecting more keys, don't want to try and change it myself as have heard this is really difficult. Don't actually know what I will do.

Q10 of course!
    I have been hearing about the double type issue. I haven't ran into that problem yet. I have had other keyboard (physical) too and that wouldn't happen. I had more problems with the virtual on my note2 freezing on the keys. I text with one finger lol while I hold the phone. I see pros do it with their thumbs but I'm pretty fast. Maybe it's luck or just the way I type. But thankfully hasn't been a problem. I hope for the classic's sake they build a longer lasting keyboard.

Posted from my Q10
    10-29-14 12:13 PM
    I'm on my third keyboard. Whenever I had the issue, I really hated my phone. I would get frustrated at it whenever it would hang or take a while to load the weather.

It's this sort of thing that can put someone off a phone for good. Thankfully, I have the tools to replace the keyboard myself, so I still love my Q10.

I'm on the fence for whether or not to get the Passport... I definitely don't want the Classic. I'm hoping that we'll see some leaks of a Q20.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    The BlackBerry Classic is the Q20.
    Sorry to be the party pooper here but originally BlackBerry announced the Q20 device and that the Q20 will have the good ol' Tool Belt that we all know and love from BBOS Devices.

Then the BlackBerry community got involved and said that they shouldn't call it the Q20 they should name it something else....

And thus came the official name change where the BlackBerry Q20 became the BlackBerry Classic.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 12:14 PM
    I think the passport would be great, but am scared of not fully accessing or needing all that the device has to offer.
    10-29-14 12:58 PM
    I have been hearing about the double type issue. I haven't ran into that problem yet. I have had other keyboard (physical) too and that wouldn't happen. I had more problems with the virtual on my note2 freezing on the keys. I text with one finger lol while I hold the phone. I see pros do it with their thumbs but I'm pretty fast. Maybe it's luck or just the way I type. But thankfully hasn't been a problem. I hope for the classic's sake they build a longer lasting keyboard.

Posted from my Q10
    Haven't had any double typing issues either on my sprint branded q10... although sometimes when I send a text the last word on that text will repeat itself and appear in the type box.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 06:17 PM
    Haven't had any double typing issues either on my sprint branded q10... although sometimes when I send a text the last word on that text will repeat itself and appear in the type box.

Posted via CB10
    I have sprint too. Maybe we got the good ones.

Posted from my Q10
    dmateo likes this.
    10-29-14 06:44 PM
    I like the q10, but my main quibble is that not all of the android apps I use will play nicely with the square screen. I wish a future OS would allow the q10 to run android apps with letterbox bars on the sides so that screen ratio wouldn't be an issue. If it weren't for this, I think the q10 would be a perfect phone. The classic is okay but seems too big for me.
    10-29-14 07:09 PM
    I love my Q10 but I'm considering going to the next full touch device - especially if it has the same shape as the Q10 (rounded corners and top/bottom edges). It would be more comfortable to hold and carry than the standard slab phone design. I also wouldn't mind something just a little bit bigger than the Q.

My decision is based on the usefulness of the Assistant - if it remains to be true.

Also, my Sprint Q10 is double typing from time to time. It's not completely unbearable yet.

emPowered by ?
    10-29-14 07:41 PM
    I have sprint too. Maybe we got the good ones.

Posted from my Q10
    We must be the lucky ones!!!! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Marthaelisa17 likes this.
    10-29-14 09:45 PM
    The BlackBerry Classic is the Q20.
    Sorry to be the party pooper here but originally BlackBerry announced the Q20 device and that the Q20 will have the good ol' Tool Belt that we all know and love from BBOS Devices.

Then the BlackBerry community got involved and said that they shouldn't call it the Q20 they should name it something else....

And thus came the official name change where the BlackBerry Q20 became the BlackBerry Classic.

Posted via CB10
    So it seems, Q20 is plan B of TH. Like Passport, JC just changed the name?
    10-30-14 12:04 AM
    While I think both new devices are cool, and look forward to hearing about how people like/dislike them, I'm in love with the Q10, and neither new device has swayed me. I am, however, jazzed about getting a Z30 to complement the Q. I had a Z10 but never got used to it, finding it a bit too cramped. Hoping the Z30 offers a bit more leg room.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 12:30 AM
    I like the q10, but my main quibble is that not all of the android apps I use will play nicely with the square screen. I wish a future OS would allow the q10 to run android apps with letterbox bars on the sides so that screen ratio wouldn't be an issue. If it weren't for this, I think the q10 would be a perfect phone. The classic is okay but seems too big for me.
    10.3.1 allows letterboxing of android apps...it's great. And i am against the grain in here, I can't wait for the classic. MY Q-10 will go to standby duty.
    jjfad likes this.
    10-30-14 08:00 AM
    I'm back to a Q10 right now (coming from a Galaxy S5) and will wait for the Classic to launch.

I'm still in the process of setting up the Q and it definitely seems a lot better/faster than my previous models? One thing is for sure, BlackBerry keeps getting better and better....

Posted via CB10
    Marthaelisa17 likes this.
    10-30-14 09:29 AM
105 1234 ...