Hi,

Why it is not possible to see in hub all mail label for gmail?
    Because of this, search is useless for emails archived,
    I don t use labels as gmail seach is very intuitive, but on my Q10, I can t use it, which is really disappointing...

Because of this, I must use gmail via web interface and so whole hub interface is useless...

Thanks for your help
    10-22-13 09:53 AM
    Google made some changes to how email is handled for their non paying customers.....

How to set up Gmail on your BlackBerry 10 device using IMAP, CalDav and CardDav | CrackBerry.com
    10-23-13 10:24 AM
    One way around the no Gmail labels support in BB10 is you can still set-up and use folders in Gmail and BB10 supports that.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-23-13 10:46 AM
    what do you do if you already had gmail set up prior to the change? will contacts and calendar events added in the future via gmail desktop still sync with BB 10?

Google made some changes to how email is handled for their non paying customers.....

How to set up Gmail on your BlackBerry 10 device using IMAP, CalDav and CardDav | CrackBerry.com
    10-23-13 01:07 PM
    what do you do if you already had gmail set up prior to the change? will contacts and calendar events added in the future via gmail desktop still sync with BB 10?
    Try deleting the account and then adding it back the way described in that blog I posted.
    10-23-13 03:20 PM
    I m not sure you understood me correctly, the only label interesting me is label ALL MAIL. The place where are all �mail archived... you can not access via hub to emails archived even via search function... that s big probl�m for me

Thanks
    10-24-13 06:51 AM
    Yep, the ALL MAIL label is not usable in the Hub. You will either have to figure out some way to work without it or move on to an Android device. You can leave (not delete) messages in the hub, but read or mark as read, that way they stay there, and are searchable. Or you can make use of a folder.
    Here's how to set up a label that will show up as a folder on your Q10 (or any BB10 device);
    -Open Gmail in a web browser
    -Go to settings
    -go to Labels
    -scroll down to Labels
    -click on "create new label"
    -When setting up the new label, be sure to check the box "Show in IMAP"
    -on your Q10
    -go to Settings
    -select Accounts
    -go to Gmail (it sounds like you already have it set up, if not you will need to set it up)
    -scroll down and select the "Edit folders settings" box
    -the new label you set up will show up (and function) like a folder accessible in the hub, check the box for it
    I have a folder named "Office" that I move messages to so I can deal with later when I'm in the office, but you could get creative using filters, ect, and maybe set-up something that'll work for you.
    10-24-13 12:07 PM
    this may not help the OP, but I just flag important emails and funnel them to Remember. Then I can set reminders, move them to a different folder, etc and they populate in my calendar (10.2).
    10-24-13 03:41 PM
    Ok thanks for answer
    That s a pity cause on web interface with "send and archive" button it s very easy to manage emails and archive them as soon as they are treated...

I ll have to adapt my way of working to blackberry and i expected the opposite honestly...

Well i ll survive :-)

Sent from web interface on my Q10 ;-)
    10-25-13 01:19 PM