Like I said shut up!

Posted via CB10
    that's pretty unnecessary,,, ok, so you're her "#1 fan",,, no need to blindly defend her...
    11-29-13 08:21 AM
    so what is in the vault that opens today?
    Looks like the vault doesn't open until 1pm EST. Hopefully it is not going to be like the time where Geraldo (remember that guy ... lol) opened up Al Capone's vault. I think they found some empty pop bottles and a lot of dirt.

Would be great if it was related to Blackberry, and of course, hopefully in a good way. Maybe she is building up the hype and the rumoured z50 or Q30 will be in there!! And of course the new 10.2.1 OS that everyone has been talking about.
    11-29-13 08:23 AM
    Alicia Keys and her Q10-lulzalicia.jpg

There we go, that's how she took it
    11-29-13 08:33 AM
    All I know is that if she has BB, she's a classy lady!
    11-29-13 08:41 AM
    It was the other way around, her tour was sponsored by BlackBerry, SPONSORED

Posted via CB10
    Fortunately or unfortunately, that's how big business works. We the not professional or rich and powerful endorse products by buying, getting contracts etc. Those in that upper tax bracket are given products, and are usually paid to endorse what others will eventually buy.
    Maybe if some in this forum can convince Blackberry that they can influence others to buy their product they can get a contract that others would be envious of. And if you were famous enough, you wouldn't have to look for Blackberry or any company, they'd come running to you.
    11-29-13 08:51 AM
    I keep thinking Alicia Keys should be shown the door. Yet, I am all about second chances. Perhaps Keys and BlackBerry didn't have a definite plan for what she should actually do for the company. If a clear plan is implemented going forward, I may be back on the Alicia Keys bandwagon. She is definitely a beautiful lady, so that is always a good start.
    Maybe they did have a clear plan on what she would do for the company. I'm willing to bet after her people looked over the contract, they came to a mutual agreement and a contract was signed. But for whatever reason, most contract are not privy to the public.
    11-29-13 08:56 AM
    Blackberry sponsored a tour of hers. As part of the agreement, she also made a series of public appearances. It happens all the time. Most big tours these days have corporate sponsors. Unless you work for BB, you have no way of really knowing if it "worked" or not.
    11-29-13 10:22 AM
    Well I'm done with this post you'll can have it. Alicia Keys is still that chick whether she's using an iPhone or BlackBerry I really don't care it was more for you'll that do and want to attack her cuz you'll care so much. As long as she's selling records I could care less about her affects on BlackBerry. She bring them Grammy home tho haha

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 10:49 AM
    Well I'm done with this post you'll can have it. Alicia Keys is still that chick whether she's using an iPhone or BlackBerry I really don't care it was more for you'll that do and want to attack her cuz you'll care so much. As long as she's selling records I could care less about her affects on BlackBerry. She bring them Grammy home tho haha

Posted via CB10
    So that's what a losing speech looks like.

? Posted with Q10 ?
    SEAWARRIOR and Omnitech like this.
    11-29-13 11:37 AM
    I defend who I want so again shut up and just for that I'll do you one better shut the **** up

Posted via CB10
    you're so nice, i've actually decided to use the nice button on you,,, something i almost never do,,, havin' a bad day???
    11-29-13 11:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    wwwooowww... ,,, this is how stalkers are born...
    11-29-13 11:40 AM
    They should have used that money to get Kanye West!! Who also uses a Q10.. respect my opinion lol

2B1F4D96
    11-29-13 11:45 AM
    This started bad, and went downhill from there.

The end
    SEAWARRIOR and paper_monkey like this.
    11-29-13 11:48 AM
63 123