Does any ones emails and facebook accounts delete from the hub this has happened a few times to me

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 06:13 AM
    You probably took it off by accident. Go into settings and Hub management, make sure that your accounts are toggled on

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 06:15 AM
    Thanks I have done that and there back in there now but I have done this before and I'm sure there removing themselves

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 06:19 AM
    Thanks I have done that and there back in there now but I have done this before and I'm sure there removing themselves

Posted via CB10
    It's weird... me too it happens sometime... what OS are you on? I noticed that on 10.0, it was easy to accidentally remove an account cause you can also "uncheck" an account from expanding the top menu in the Hub. That function is gone on 10.1... but it still happened to me a few days ago, my Facebook account was gone of from the hub.

My theory is that when we go into the hub management menu, by scrolling the page, we accidently toggle it off... so I am trying not to play around in there anymore !

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 06:27 AM
    I am on 273. Maybe I'm playing to much with phone. Will see how it goes in the next few days

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 06:48 AM
    It's keeps switching off different accounts one minute facebook then bbm or my emails. Anyone else having this issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 01:49 AM
    It's keeps switching off different accounts one minute facebook then bbm or my emails. Anyone else having this issue.

Posted via CB10
    It's weird... I got that impression to.. but it seems to happen every time I go in hub management even if I don't touch anything. if I don't go there for a few days... Its alright

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 07:02 PM
    It's weird... I got that impression to.. but it seems to happen every time I go in hub management even if I don't touch anything. if I don't go there for a few days... Its alright

Posted via CB10
    It's very annoying hopefully this will be updated in the next update. I get the impression that people are only just getting updates to 273. I have had q10 for 2 weeks and got official 273 when I turned it on. What software are you running? It will be interesting to see if this bug happens to a lot more people as they update to 273.
    05-26-13 01:01 AM
    Had that issue today myself with my emails and facebook being unconnected very annoying!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 01:27 AM
    Had that issue today myself with my emails and facebook being unconnected very annoying!

Posted via CB10
    Are you on 273
    05-26-13 01:28 AM

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    For the Hub Management Automatically switching to OFF:

For people with more than a couple of email accounts, the Hub manager is broken. Accounts will be switched on and off randomly when you leave the page and you can even see the switches having a life of their own by just scrolling the page.

Many fixes have been thrown at the problem like turning everything off first, resetting the hub, being careful with where you touch the interface etc., but there is only one thing you can do.

Load the hub manager and follow this procedure:
    1) Turn on the accounts you see on the page. Do not scroll.
    2) Press SPACE
    3) Goto 1) and repeat until you reach the bottom
    4) Exit

DO NOT SCROLL THE PAGE
    DO NOT JUMP BACK TO THE TOP
    05-26-13 01:40 AM
    Thanks will try this. One other thing I have whatts app installed its coming up in the hub but there is no setting in hub Managment. Do you have that?
    05-26-13 02:23 AM
    Thanks will try this. One other thing I have whatts app installed its coming up in the hub but there is no setting in hub Managment. Do you have that?
    For WhatsApp - I think you will get those after the update to .273.
    I am still on .238 - No WhatsApp Icon / Settings for Hub Management (specific to WhatsApp).

WAITING for .273 to get pushed through my carrier (beginning to think it may never happen... sigh...)
    05-26-13 02:31 AM
    I'm on 273 but it comes up in hub just no option to turn it off but dosent matter as I would want it on. Probably another bug that will eventually get updated. I love this phone but wish the hub would work properly as it is something I use a lot.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 02:40 AM
    So far this seems to work

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 08:16 AM
    This is an egregious bug and should be fixed ASAP. The HUB is a core app in BB10 and yet it hasn't been fixed in several update. I have 10.1.0.273 and it's still not fixed. I struggled to figure out why different accounts kept disappearing. Whenever you scroll or hit the text label of an account in Hub Management the toggle will turn off (although the toggle doesn't update until you actually exit the hub management and re-enter). Once you figure it out..you can replicate the bug every time. I've been pretty patient with different quirks and glitches in BB10 but this is brutal. Please comment in the thread and draw attention to this bug. It hasn't received much attention but I guarantee you that it affects many many people (they just haven't figured out what's going on). Crackbe try please help...this bug is embarrassing for BlackBerry and BB10!

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 09:55 PM