I had some issue about battery consumption in standby mode, at least %6 of the battery used to drain. Then I decided to format my phone to see if there is a change. So I did and last night my battery was at %63, in the morning the battery was still %63. In the device monitor it showed for all the apps that were working as %0.01 consumption. Those who have that issue should at least try hard format. Have a good day

Posted via Q10
    02-02-15 02:56 AM
    I had some issue about battery consumption in standby mode, at least %6 of the battery used to drain. Then I decided to format my phone to see if there is a change. So I did and last night my battery was at %63, in the morning the battery was still %63. In the device monitor it showed for all the apps that were working as %0.01 consumption. Those who have that issue should at least try hard format. Have a good day

Posted via Q10
    Had this same issue on the Classic. It came with .1154, which I skipped and updated to .2072 right away. The battery drain was ridiculous, so I downgraded back to .1154 and the drain was still there. After updating back to .2072, the drain was completely gone and I've been on an average battery life of 21 hours with heavy use! The battery had to settle in the beginning but even then the battery life I got then was ridicilous!
    02-02-15 03:09 AM
    Day#2
    Consumption's back again, I only hope with the update BlackBerry will solve the overall battery issue

Posted via Q10
    02-03-15 02:52 AM
    There is work to do under the hood while in stand-by (from account sync to diagnostics sending). If you want near 0 drain when the phone is in stand-by, you have to close your apps, and disable Mobile and Wi-Fi connection.

By night, it's pretty easy to do so by putting the phone on Bedside Mode (without forgetting to set it correctly in the Clock settings first).
    02-03-15 06:59 AM