I am talking about this article PSA: No you cannot change the default font color for replying to emails on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

It was from february, is this still true? If so, why on earth would they not provide this functionality? I honestly can't possibly imagine there is a reason?

B
    06-12-13 11:21 AM
    I am talking about this article PSA: No you cannot change the default font color for replying to emails on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

It was from february, is this still true? If so, why on earth would they not provide this functionality? I honestly can't possibly imagine there is a reason?

B
    You can change the color, however it has to be done manually each time
    Elite1 likes this.
    06-12-13 11:27 AM
    There is a pretty decent editor for Replies to messages including Bold, Italics, Points, Numbered Bullets, font size, font colour.
    What were you looking for?
    Elite1 likes this.
    06-12-13 11:29 AM
    Yes, that's still the case. Probably just an oversight which they'll hopefully address soon.

Please note: you can change the font colour manually every/any time, you just can't change it being navy by default when you open a new Reply or Forward.

PS remember to update your profile info. Are you still using an 8830?
    06-12-13 11:29 AM
    I don't see why some people care so much about font color. But i guess if you send a lot of emails it would get annoying.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    06-12-13 11:30 AM
    I think colored emails look silly and unprofessional. Im sure lots of people don't care but it bothers me.

Seems like a massive oversight to not have the ability to change the default. I'll be looking forward to updates.

Updated my profile, I have a q10.
    06-12-13 11:41 AM
    Actually navy / dark blue would generally be considered the other acceptable "professional" colour for emails. I've seen it used as a default in other business settings too.

This is how you CB10, son!
    06-12-13 09:38 PM
    Actually navy / dark blue would generally be considered the other acceptable "professional" colour for emails. I've seen it used as a default in other business settings too.

Yup, Outlook once upon a time I believe had the default reply set as navy blue / blue.
    06-12-13 11:12 PM
    I think colored emails look silly and unprofessional. Im sure lots of people don't care but it bothers me.

Seems like a massive oversight to not have the ability to change the default. I'll be looking forward to updates.

Updated my profile, I have a q10.
    Agreed, the current font is comical.
    06-12-13 11:18 PM
    Yup, Outlook once upon a time I believe had the default reply set as navy blue / blue.
    It's still the default behavior in Outlook 2010 to highlight replies in navy blue.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 11:18 PM
    Agreed, the current font is comical.
    Hardly, but to each their own.

I actually like the navy.
    *gasps*

06-12-13 11:40 PM