I'm not sure if I am looking in the right stores or not. I have walked into 4 different stores, in the last week, to see what the Q10 is like. Best Buy and Future Shop had a operating Z10 available to play with but just "dummy" Q10's. Fido and Rogers had the same. I live in the Vancouver area. Can anyone point out a store i can see a Q10 in action? I should probably try Telus or Bell. Also, I have to say, at Future Shop and Best Buy, I noticed the cell phone section had 3 tables of live android devices. They had a pathetic half table of Blackberry devices. I don't know how these things are supposed to sell when they are stuffed in an obscure section of the store.
    08-09-13 09:24 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

I'm in Vancouver too. Trying to remember where I've seen live Q10s. It might have been Costco at their mini Wireless Wave kiosks they have there.

Have you tried asking a sales associate at any of those stores you visited for a live Q10 to try out?
    Otherwise, I'd call ahead and ask. Try stores like Wireless Wave & T booth too.
    08-09-13 09:32 PM
    If you think about it. A half table dedicated to Blackberry isn't all that bad. How many manufacturers were on the Android tables? I'd think iPhone had a table to themselves
    08-09-13 09:32 PM
    ...welcome to CrackBerry. I would call around and as first. Also some shops don't have them on display, but if you ask they may have one in the back
    08-09-13 09:33 PM
    I didn't ask to try one. Ha, didn't even think of that. I just assumed that if they didn't have one out, that there wouldn't be one in the store at all. Ya, at least they had a half table. Lendo, you are correct...every single android device available must have been in the android section.
    08-09-13 10:23 PM
    ...welcome to CrackBerry. I would call around and as first. Also some shops don't have them on display, but if you ask they may have one in the back
    This is probably a better idea.
    08-09-13 10:24 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

I'm in Vancouver too. Trying to remember where I've seen live Q10s. It might have been Costco at their mini Wireless Wave kiosks they have there.

Have you tried asking a sales associate at any of those stores you visited for a live Q10 to try out?
    Otherwise, I'd call ahead and ask. Try stores like Wireless Wave & T booth too.
    Thanks a ton. This forum is very informative. I have learnt alot by reading for the last month or so. You guys do a great job.
    08-09-13 10:26 PM
    Every Telus location that I have visited in Ontario had a live Q
    08-09-13 10:27 PM
    08-10-13 05:12 AM
    I was running a few errands today and knew I would be close to a Best Buy I haven't been too yet. I decided to drop in. Walked through the front doors and there was a live Q10 from Rogers on its own beautiful podium. I spent about 15 minutes playing around with it. The keyboard...amazing. I didn't have any problems swiping from the bottom bezel, up to wake the unit up. I'm not really used to all the gestures but it seems easy enough to learn after a few days of practice. I was playing around with the text editing. The bubble would come up if i tapped the screen. The highlighted bar would come up if held it down. I was able to grab the text fairly easily. I didn't have time today to buy one. I like this phone. I will get one soon. Glad I had a chance to try it.
    08-10-13 03:01 PM
    This stuff really does make me sad. I went to carphone warehouse here in the UK and BB10 devices were on the left side, AND the right side of the shop, in the middle of the store which was quite good. All of them usable ones not "dummy" ones. They weren't quite as featured as android ones but I was happy they didn't get stuffed at the back of the store.
    08-10-13 06:45 PM