Hi,
    Just curious, how much better is the Q10 than the 9320?

My contract is up soon & I'll be upgrading - probably to a Q10 (or wait until the Classic comes out?) Then...there's the passport...

But, I'm thinking the Q10 is the best bet!

Any and all comparisons greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

The Kellyboy!
    10-11-14 01:33 PM
    Not having used a Q10 I can't tell you specifics. However, I have a Z10 and a Z30 that I use everyday and I have to say that OS 10.3 is leaps and bounds above anything you can imagine. You only have to decide if you want a physical keyboard or not!

Happy choosing!!!
    10-11-14 01:35 PM
    I used a 9360 before and when my upgrade came I went to the Q10 and for me it is perfect.

Size is great, operating system is awesome and just get better, the speed of the Internet is like night and day to bbos.

I highly recommend the Q10, oh and forgot, the hub is brilliant too lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 03:11 PM
    I would also recommend getting the Q10.
    Even if there are new QWERTY devices like the Passport or the Classic, the Q10 is still "up to date" when it comes to hardware and software updates. Also the Q10 is not as big as the other two phones, so you don't need to get used to a bigger size.
    10-11-14 06:25 PM
    I love my Q, but timing-wise it probably makes sense to wait for the Classic. Both have their pros and cons but personally I'd rather use my subsidy on a $500 Classic vs a $250 Q.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 10:30 PM
    I am using Q10, almost perfect. But I suggest that you should wait & upgrade to Classic - better specs & performance.
    What I am not sure is the removable battery ability of Classic.
    For me, this is what I like from Q10
    Good luck! The BB10 is really really really BRILLIANT!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 11:12 PM
    Thanks for the responses!

I think I'll wait for the Classic & then decide!

Cheers!
    10-12-14 02:39 AM
    I went from a 9320 to a Q 10 and the build quality of the Q is much better than the 9320. BlackBerry 10 is a joy to use and very responsive. I am sure the classic will be good too, so wait till you can go in store and see how they feel in the hand.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 02:45 AM
    I went from a samsung note2 to the Q10 and I love it! The size is perfect for my hands and the Hub is badass! I love the keys. With the note2 I just had too much extra stuff I never used and I felt like I was holding onto a brick with calls. This device is so refreshing! I always appreciated the BlackBerry for its productivity. Sure gets the job done! Have fun choosing!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:21 AM
    The Classic is in for release in late november, so it won't be a long waiting. The Q10 anyways will be a huge upgrade to your Curve. Everything will be an upgrade, the screen, the keyboard, the OS itself and last but not least the internal hardware. I just switched to the Passport coming from the Q and have to say the Q is still a device worth getting. Size, performance and price is something which can't be beaten by another BlackBerry device at the moment. Of course the Classic rock will offer a slight upgrade and you can keep the trackpad and toolbelt your are used to from your Curve. Both devices have their stregths, but right now I'd wait for the Classic to be released and compare both devices before I make up my decision.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 02:34 PM